Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

First game back tonight for me..

Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:52 am

On an FACup journey with my boy, and the extra Prelims/Prelim and some of the qualifying rounds are on the same day as City's home games, so tonight is my first home match in I dont know how long. Done the away pre season friendlies, but there's nowhere like home.

Can't wait.

Right then, for a old fogey like me, and a technophobe how the hell do I get these tickets so they end up as a QR code on my phone. I need 4 tickets.

Will all 4 go to my phone?

Cheers youngsters......

Re: First game back tonight for me..

Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:34 am

Game is tomorrow :thumbup: :lol:

Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:07 am

Oh yes!! Tomorrow.... :lol:

Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:47 pm

Barclay1 wrote:On an FACup journey with my boy, and the extra Prelims/Prelim and some of the qualifying rounds are on the same day as City's home games, so tonight is my first home match in I dont know how long. Done the away pre season friendlies, but there's nowhere like home.

Can't wait.

Right then, for a old fogey like me, and a technophobe how the hell do I get these tickets so they end up as a QR code on my phone. I need 4 tickets.

Cheers youngsters......

When you purchasing tickets you should get choice of paper.....download.... or SMS presume all will go on one sms if choose it.......but may have to click sms option for each ticket obviously can use 1 fone number for this or individual numbers..... bar codes
are in the link they put in txt.... easy to do if you are careful .... not easiest system but if I can do it sure you'll be ok :thumbup:

Ps I'm 65 so no youngster :mrgreen:

Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:05 pm

Barclay1 wrote:On an FACup journey with my boy, and the extra Prelims/Prelim and some of the qualifying rounds are on the same day as City's home games, so tonight is my first home match in I dont know how long. Done the away pre season friendlies, but there's nowhere like home.

Can't wait.

Cheers youngsters......

one say someone will re invent paper...

Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:16 am

Cheers guys...... Got my 4!

Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:29 am

Barclay1 wrote:Cheers guys...... Got my 4!

Thats good.... :thumbup: I wont be surprised to see club move forward with this concept as it saves money and administration is far easier for club....they are trying very hard to convert people into using bar code to order food on level 4 so may have to get use to it...