Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Graham Potter: "Mick McCarthy”

Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:12 pm

Graham Potter:

"Mick McCarthy has done a fantastic job – he’s an experienced manager.

"They play to their strengths really well, they’ve got some dangerous players and are good from set plays.

"It’s a really organised team that plays to their strengths and we know it will be a really tough game.

"I don’t know their situation in terms of what they’ve been through in pre-season – they’ve got a big squad I presume because they play in the Championship.

"But whoever plays they will be organised, they will play to their strengths, they will be competitive and resilient.

"They will be everything you would expect from a Mick McCarthy team and they will want to win. It’s going to be a really good test.

"I don’t think I will get a particularly nice welcome, that’s for sure!

"But it will be nice to go back to south Wales again, but I am not expecting a pleasant welcome."

Re: Graham Potter: "Mick McCarthy”

Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Graham Potter:

"Mick McCarthy has done a fantastic job – he’s an experienced manager.

"They play to their strengths really well, they’ve got some dangerous players and are good from set plays.

"It’s a really organised team that plays to their strengths and we know it will be a really tough game.

"I don’t know their situation in terms of what they’ve been through in pre-season – they’ve got a big squad I presume because they play in the Championship.

"But whoever plays they will be organised, they will play to their strengths, they will be competitive and resilient.

"They will be everything you would expect from a Mick McCarthy team and they will want to win. It’s going to be a really good test.

"I don’t think I will get a particularly nice welcome, that’s for sure!

"But it will be nice to go back to south Wales again, but I am not expecting a pleasant welcome."

"But it will be nice to go back to south Wales again, but I am not expecting a pleasant welcome." :laughing6: good because you won't be getting one :ayatollah: