Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sam Bowen v Brighton

Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:49 am

I thought the lad did really well last night.

He didnt look out of depth and actually made a few good touches, runs and passes

Hopefully more to come from him :bluescarf:

Re: Sam Bowen v Brighton

Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:33 pm

The future could become very bright in a couple of years time.

Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:45 pm

Great to see

I hear his dad has recently been diagnosed with motor neurone disease. Such a shame

Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:22 pm

I have always said the kids are nowhere near good enough, and I stick to that to a degree.

Last night there were a few encouraging performances, no stand outs, but Bowen didnt weaken the team and was more involved than Wintle.

I will repeat my comment from another post. Based on last night, Bowen, possibly D'Almeida, Davies and Maybe even Denham may carve out a footballing career and improve but only if they are the one, at a push two youngster(s) in a more experienced team.

Being a youngster amongst other youngsters and they will never Improve no matter how much spin the club puts on it.

Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:47 pm

Barclay1 wrote:I have always said the kids are nowhere near good enough, and I stick to that to a degree.

Last night there were a few encouraging performances, no stand outs, but Bowen didnt weaken the team and was more involved than Wintle.

I will repeat my comment from another post. Based on last night, Bowen, possibly D'Almeida, Davies and Maybe even Denham may carve out a footballing career and improve but only if they are the one, at a push two youngster(s) in a more experienced team.

Being a youngster amongst other youngsters and they will never Improve no matter how much spin the club puts on it.

Before anyone says it, Davies didn't play, but He is the one that has the most potential.

I really don't see the hype with Colwill?

Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:05 pm

Bellamys barmy army wrote:Great to see

I hear his dad has recently been diagnosed with motor neurone disease. Such a shame

Is his dad Jason?

Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:21 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Bellamys barmy army wrote:Great to see

Is his dad Jason?

Yes, he is...! :thumbup: