Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

W.B.A. V ARSENAL

Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:00 pm

Nearly looks like another full house there making our support look very poor.

Re: W.B.A. V ARSENAL

Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:42 pm

Good crowd probably like to see team play as not at home last sat or this Saturday..... while city at home last sat and this Saturday didn't realise we had rich fans that can go to 3 games in a week. Particularly one being a devalued cup game in midweek as well. :P

Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:46 pm

montyblue wrote:Nearly looks like another full house there making our support look very poor.

I'm sure if we wee playing arsenal and not Brighton we would of had a good crowd

Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:28 pm

wez1927 wrote:
montyblue wrote:Nearly looks like another full house there making our support look very poor.

I'm sure if we wee playing arsenal and not Brighton we would of had a good crowd

Bet most wished stayed at home and saved their money...5-0 to arsenal 65mins :D

Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:07 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

According to the logic of some posters, that would mean west broms squad not got quality in depth, lol.
Sorry, but not many teams are THAT bothered by this cup tbf, and its appeal only comes to light in the qfinal stages, fair play though, good turnout.

Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:22 pm

FT - 0 : 6 .

Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:25 am

bluesince62 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

According to the logic of some posters, that would mean west broms squad not got quality in depth, lol.
Sorry, but not many teams are THAT bothered by this cup tbf, and its appeal only comes to light in the qfinal stages, fair play though, good turnout.

Your right and that is reflected in the crowds or lack of them in most games until get to latter stages.. .... obviously always exception to the rule but as wez says if we played arsenal been more than 6k ...but did looked good turnout at WBA