Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Anyone else have Aden Flint as a Golden Boot contender? "

Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:53 pm

SKY SPORTS' EFL PRESENTER AND PUNDIT DAVID PRUTTON:

CARDIFF CITY v BRISTOL CITY (12.30pm, Saturday) - Live on Sky Sports Red Button

Anyone else have Aden Flint down as a Golden Boot contender for the season? Two doubles in as many Championship games for the defender is a remarkable return, and up next comes a game against his old side.

Bristol City lost at home to Welsh opposition in Swansea last Friday night, suggesting their win at Reading may have been a bit of a false dawn. It might be close, but I think it will be a home win.

2-1.

Re: " Anyone else have Aden Flint as a Golden Boot contender

Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:11 am

Golden Boot?

What about his head?

Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:38 am

Bit of a random question that I hope someone can help with -
I’m on hols atm and just noticed that our match is ‘red button’ for 1230 tomorrow.
There’s a bar up the road that has Sky sports and multiple screens, should it be pretty straightforward for them to access the city game (red button) or is it different when abroad?
Cheers in advance for any help.

Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:42 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Bit of a random question that I hope someone can help with -
I’m on hols atm and just noticed that our match is ‘red button’ for 1230 tomorrow.
There’s a bar up the road that has Sky sports and multiple screens, should it be pretty straightforward for them to access the city game (red button) or is it different when abroad?

Is it on the red button? I am only going on what I have seen in UK papers but as far as I can remember there was no mention of a red button match. It may well be that is is on as a red button match and the papers didn't mention it. No idea what the situation is abroad regarding red button games.

Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:50 am

Crayfish wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Bit of a random question that I hope someone can help with -

Is it on the red button? I am only going on what I have seen in UK papers but as far as I can remember there was no mention of a red button match. It may well be that is is on as a red button match and the papers didn't mention it. No idea what the situation is abroad regarding red button games.

Yes I just googled Sky football coverage tomorrow and Forest & Derby are main event butcity game is also there - it’s under ‘Sky Football - red button’