Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ 20,891 “

Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:28 am

Local Derby pay in the day / not on Sky

CARDIFF CITY 1 BRISTOL CITY 2

Crowd 20,891 Away Support ( 2,453)

Bristol City fans away at Cardiff nearly 2,500 (sold out)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Bristol City Fans “

Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:34 am

Away end sold out
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:51 am

Wurzels booing Marlon Pack and Aiden Flint during the warm up and at every opportunity... :lol:

Marlon is a Bluebird...! :clap: :occasion5: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Aiden is a Bluebird...! :clap: :occasion5: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:58 pm

Sven wrote:Wurzels booing Marlon Pack and Aiden Flint during the warm up and at every opportunity... :lol:

Marlon is a Bluebird...! :clap: :occasion5: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Aiden is a Bluebird...! :clap: :occasion5: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

He may be a bluebird but Marlon was applauding the away supporters as he made his way off the pitch at the end.

Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:22 pm

Were there problems there today, only asking because on the TV there looked like a load of empty seats in the away end and wondered if trains were cancelled or something.

Still looks like a good away support but pockets of empty spaces all around. I know they sold out cos they were looking for more tickets which us why I found it odd unless a load just stayed in the bars underneath which I suspect might have been the case?

Edit** looking at all the pictures above it looks full, must have just been still loads under the concourse on the bits I saw on the TV

Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:27 pm

RV Casual wrote:Were there problems there today, only asking because on the TV there looked like a load of empty seats in the away end and wondered if trains were cancelled or something.

Still looks like a good away support but pockets of empty spaces all around. I know they sold out cos they were looking for more tickets which us why I found it odd unless a load just stayed in the bars underneath which I suspect might have been the case?

Edit** looking at all the pictures above it looks full, must have just been still loads under the concourse on the bits I saw on the TV

The away end capacity was 3,000 but police only allowed under 2,500 in their.

To be fair they sold their allocation.

Re: “ 20,891 “

Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:11 pm

Crowd 20,891 Away Support ( 2,453 Sold out )

Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:59 pm

It was on Sky mate

Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:26 pm

Family stand looked empty. To be fair, its the last sat of summer hols, a bank holiday, sun was out and payday for a load yesterday...no suprise some stayed away

Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:54 pm

RV Casual wrote:It was on Sky mate

Derby / Forest were main SKY

We had the red button sky

Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:05 am

I was shocked how many empty seats were there. Hopefully the support picks up a bit. We need to turn our home venue into a fortress.For a derby it lacked the passion.