Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lost interest in KM

Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:37 pm

My mate (a big Wolves fan) text me today to say that they seem to have lost interest in KM and are looking at some Korean chap?

Hopefully, as Keiffer could be our Golden Ticket back to the Prem :thumbright:

Just hope nobody else comes in for him (from a CCFC fan point of view) :bluescarf:

Re: Lost interest in KM

Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:09 pm

Yeah they’re going in for FC Seol striker Lee Bigcok

Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:38 pm

powysblue wrote:My mate (a big Wolves fan) text me today to say that they seem to have lost interest in KM and are looking at some Korean chap?

Just hope nobody else comes in for him (from a CCFC fan point of view) :bluescarf:

Have a word with yourself mate. Moore is so f*cking overrated. I’d sell him now while we can make a decent profit on him.

Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:58 pm

Rhyswilli3303 wrote:
powysblue wrote:My mate (a big Wolves fan) text me today to say that they seem to have lost interest in KM and are looking at some Korean chap?

Have a word with yourself mate. Moore is so f*cking overrated. I’d sell him now while we can make a decent profit on him.

Seems he was bang on regarding korean player!!!

Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:18 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Rhyswilli3303 wrote:

Windup surely?

Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:55 pm

by Rhyswilli3303 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:38 pm

powysblue wrote:
My mate (a big Wolves fan) text me today to say that they seem to have lost interest in KM and are looking at some Korean chap?

Rhyswilli3303

I wonder if other teams' forums are as "interesting" as ours?

We have fairly regular digs at Vincent Tan, an owner who got us into the top flight a couple of times;

Others have a right go at the youngsters if they make mistakes, but seemingly don't notice that so-called stars in premiership teams often make mistakes as well, such as Adama Traore who seems great until he has to shoot or make the final pass, yet their fans seem to love him;

Some don't like Mick's way of playing, some suffer from "Bacuna-itis" while others (including me) worry about catching "Tomlin-itus" and becoming invisible.

But now we have the first case I've noticed where a "20 goal" forward with precious little creative support is tagged as overrated!

What a mixture! :lol:

Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:10 am

More like no interest ever, just a made up story :thumbup:

Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:55 am

Staffordshireblues wrote:Yeah they’re going in for FC Seol striker Lee Bigcok

I thought it was dru Pecok?

Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:00 am

bluesince62 wrote:
Rhyswilli3303 wrote:

yes AFTER it was being widely reported , and not just by the beano and topper