Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“Thankfully”

Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:18 am

Thankfully we are playing bottom of the Championship Nottingham Forest next week
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “Thankfully”

Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:22 am

Worse game for us

It'll be their cup final

They need points badly

Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:52 am

NIBluebird wrote:Worse game for us

It'll be their cup final

They need points badly

Mike,

But the other clubs are taking the points of them, why should we be different?

Forest are in disarray on and of the pitch.

3pts for us :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:59 am

Your right annis but this is city we're talking about the club that gives teams wins that ends a losing streak Bristol yesterday on bad run list is endless... we're away and mm wont want to lose again, so can see it being a drab game with nothing between teams so a draw likely or we lose cannot see a city win even though we should do so. :roll:

Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:56 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Your right annis but this is city we're talking about the club that gives teams wins that ends a losing streak Bristol yesterday on bad run list is endless... we're away and mm wont want to lose again, so can see it being a drab game with nothing between teams so a draw likely or we lose cannot see a city win even though we should do so. :roll:

Allan,

Your right Mick will be looking for another boring draw to stop us losing three in a row.

But we should def win these type of games.

Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:21 pm

f*cking hell..

Anyone would think we had 0 points or hadn't won yet, not that we're only one point off the play-offs after only five games :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:29 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:f*cking hell..

Anyone would think we had 0 points or hadn't won yet, not that we're only one point off the play-offs after only five games :lol: :lol:

I’m saying Ned,

Thankfully we are still playing struggling sides and at moment the worst one, so we should be looking at 3pts.

Who said we had zero points??

Who said we will be relegated ??

Who said we are battling against relegation???

These are the clubs where I expect us to get our points .

Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I’m saying Ned,

Thankfully we are still playing struggling sides and at moment the worst one, so we should be looking at 3pts.

Not having a go at you Annis, but some others on here who are acting like the season is over already.

No doubt we played poorly yesterday and we should be looking at games like Forest as must-win.

Before long we will face the good teams and that will be the real test.

But got to win the games against the likes of Forest first.

Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:42 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I’m saying Ned,

Not having a go at you Annis, but some others on here who are acting like the season is over already.

No doubt we played poorly yesterday and we should be looking at games like Forest as must-win.

Before long we will face the good teams and that will be the real test.

But got to win the games against the likes of Forest first.

Ned, your saying exactly the same as what I am saying these are the games we need to win :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: