Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I have to say good away Support

Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:45 am

Sold their full allocation / No moaning about 12:30pm kick off or that they could get it on Sky red button free like I did.

Just under 2,500 Worzels , asked for 500 more but police said no.

Hopefully we sell our full away allocation their as it is only 40 miles away :thumbright: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Just seen it on FB Bristol City fans away at Cardiff
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: I have to say good away Support

Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:46 am

FB:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:20 pm

2,053 Coventry City fans away at QPR yesterday

Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:21 pm

2,070 West Brom fans at Peterborough yesterday

Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:22 pm

2,070 West Brom fans at Peterborough yesterday

Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:35 pm

BRUM sold their full away allocation they were given away at Barnsley

Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:00 pm

Lets do the same on the return match
We took nearly 2,000 to blackpool bristols only over the bridge

Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:26 pm

montyblue wrote:Lets do the same on the return match
We took nearly 2,000 to blackpool bristols only over the bridge

I agree let’s do the same on the return match sell out away at Ashton Gate.

We haven’t sold our full away allocation their place for over 10 yrs, sadly a fact and I’ve never missed a game there.

Brilliant away support away at Blackpool nearly 2,000 first away game of the season :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: long may it continue. :bluebird: :bluebird:

Forest away on a Sunday, in two weeks , 2,500 tickets and pay on the day :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm

Coventry 3,000 away end
be a new stadium for me and early midweek kick off is it 18.45.

Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:09 pm

Sorry just checked 19.45

Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Sold their full allocation / No moaning about 12:30pm kick off or that they could get it on Sky red button free like I did.

Hopefully we sell our full away allocation their as it is only 40 miles away :thumbright: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Annis they weren’t put in a bubble either they came by train and buses it was a good turn out by them but we have done the same over there and most of the time we where in a bubble

Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:2,053 Coventry City fans away at QPR yesterday

I don’t think coventry will bring that many to our stadium when we play them down here

Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:18 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Sold their full allocation / No moaning about 12:30pm kick off or that they could get it on Sky red button free like I did.

Annis they weren’t put in a bubble either they came by train and buses it was a good turn out by them but we have done the same over there and most of the time we where in a bubble

Martin,

For years we both have, but our last two visits their out fans have travelled by train and we have gone on coaches and cars as well.

Thankfully it’s getting less stricter :thumbright: :thumbright:

Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:20 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:2,053 Coventry City fans away at QPR yesterday

I don’t think coventry will bring that many to our stadium when we play them down here

Martin,

Be interesting , but it will depend how they are dining when they come to us.

Clubs live going to London.

I remember the days we would sell QPR away on a midweek game, now we struggle to take over 1,500 on a Saturday.

QPR away for us for 25 yrs was massive , I don’t understand why we don’t always sell
Out their anymore.

Out last 2 away visits to QPR

1,159 Cardiff

1,427 Cardiff promotion season to Premier League