Re: FAO OF THE MM LOVERS

Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:58 pm

maccydee wrote:
nobby wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
nobby wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
nobby wrote:You still feeling the love?

5 games in and ok we ain't in a bad position but there's a long long way to go.

The football we play is appalling, our top scorer is our centre half but if your happy and believe then good luck.

I will stick to what I said a long time ago, but Mick didnt deserve a contract renewal until the seasons end.

Now it's a new season Big Micks had his contract and the football is appalling unless you beg to differ

Sounds like you want us to fail just to say I told you so which is pathetic.

No I dont want us to fail, but I am allowed an opinion and I ain't a MM fan at all

Freedom of speech and all that, but if you say something on here lately you get hounded for it

No wonder I rarely ever post anymore

For goodness sake :banghead: Freedom of speech applies to everyone not just you and Wez is allowed his opinion of your post :roll:

Being told that your opinion is wrong and that you seem have an agenda (which I agree with) is not being 'hounded' its called being straight and honest.

That fact you seem to have such a thin skin is more likely to be the reason why you don't post much anymore.

Right let's nip this in the bud.

Ii ain't a Mick Mcarthy fan,never have and never will, that's my opinion.

Obviously people will have their own opinion and I dont disagree with that at all, they're all entitled to that and i respect that.

As for thin skin, you dont know me to judge me.

For attention of of Nobby.

I agree with Tony.

End of post.

FAO of of of Maccydee tell someone who gives a f**k

Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:19 pm

nobby wrote:
maccydee wrote:
nobby wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
nobby wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
nobby wrote:You still feeling the love?

5 games in and ok we ain't in a bad position but there's a long long way to go.

The football we play is appalling, our top scorer is our centre half but if your happy and believe then good luck.

I will stick to what I said a long time ago, but Mick didnt deserve a contract renewal until the seasons end.

Now it's a new season Big Micks had his contract and the football is appalling unless you beg to differ

Sounds like you want us to fail just to say I told you so which is pathetic.

No I dont want us to fail, but I am allowed an opinion and I ain't a MM fan at all

Freedom of speech and all that, but if you say something on here lately you get hounded for it

No wonder I rarely ever post anymore

For goodness sake :banghead: Freedom of speech applies to everyone not just you and Wez is allowed his opinion of your post :roll:

Being told that your opinion is wrong and that you seem have an agenda (which I agree with) is not being 'hounded' its called being straight and honest.

That fact you seem to have such a thin skin is more likely to be the reason why you don't post much anymore.

Right let's nip this in the bud.

Ii ain't a Mick Mcarthy fan,never have and never will, that's my opinion.

Obviously people will have their own opinion and I dont disagree with that at all, they're all entitled to that and i respect that.

As for thin skin, you dont know me to judge me.

For attention of of Nobby.

I agree with Tony.

End of post.

FAO of of of Maccydee tell someone who gives a f**k

Ha. Love that answer. :notworthy:

Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:12 am

Still think Mick is doing a good job ???? :laughing6:

Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:42 am

nobby wrote:Still think Mick is doing a good job ???? :laughing6:

I don’t think anyone can think that at the moment.

It’s like the last days of Harris and Warnock.

I think there’s an issue at the club with the players to be honest. When they stop listening it seems like they give up totally. I can’t believe Mick is coaching or instructing them to hoof it constantly yet that is what we do.

Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:13 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:MM was brought in to bring in the Academy players and that is what he is doing.

Anything good after that is a bonus.

Tend to agree and tbf hes doing a good job at it .

:laughing6:

Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:40 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:MM was brought in to bring in the Academy players and that is what he is doing.

How things change in 4 weeks :lol:

Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:16 am

wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

How things change in 4 weeks :lol:

Scary isn't it. Hope things change back to what they were just as quick.