Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

All quite at Cardiff City

Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:04 am

All quiet at Cardiff City this morning. Not much activity expected today, barring any last-minute drama.

That's a positive in terms of keeping players in, a negative if you're of the opinion they need to sign some!

Re: All quite at Cardiff City

Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:14 am

Forever Blue wrote:All quiet at Cardiff City this morning. Not much activity expected today, barring any last-minute drama.

That's a positive in terms of keeping players in, a negative if you're of the opinion they need to sign some!

A midfield ball player please.

Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:00 am

I think we're most likely to see loans from PL clubs after they've finished their business. So not a lot today.

Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:04 am

jimmy_rat wrote:I think we're most likely to see loans from PL clubs after they've finished their business. So not a lot today.

not really expecting anything.....but there are still out of contract players out there probably still thinking they can get better deals than have been offered so far ? and likewise probably clubs still thinking some of the player demands will drop as time goes on.....

Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:08 pm

But we already signed a player .2 weeks ago .name not announced yet.lets hope it's worth the wait

Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:21 pm

DEANO wrote:But we already signed a player .2 weeks ago .name not announced yet.lets hope it's worth the wait

That Ronaldo bloke done a U turn and gone to Man U

Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:42 pm

As I understand it, had been interest in both Josh Murphy and Alex Smithies earlier today. Both seem to have gone cold in last hour or so.

As for Kieffer. Wolves interest might well be there, but City waiting on a firm bid