Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BREAKING " Kieffer Moore has left "

Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:48 pm

Kieffer Moore has left the Wales squad to to self-isolate for ten days.

He was identified as a close contact of Adam Davies, who tested positive for COVID-19 while with the Wales squad.

Moore will be unavailable for Wales' three games during the international break.

Cardiff City's next game is on 12th September and Moore's period of self isolation will have ended by then.

Re: BREAKING " Kieffer Moore has left "

Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:52 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Kieffer Moore has left the Wales squad to to self-isolate for ten days.

He was identified as a close contact of Adam Davies, who tested positive for COVID-19 while with the Wales squad.

Moore will be unavailable for Wales' three games during the international break.

Cardiff City's next game is on 12th September and Moore's period of self isolation will have ended by then.

Hasnt he had his jabs?? Therefore according to guidelines he doesnt have to isolate??

Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:54 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Kieffer Moore has left the Wales squad to to self-isolate for ten days.

Ned, that was briliant... :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Negativos on here must have thought Xmaa had come seeing the headline...! :lol:

Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:56 pm

bluesince62 wrote:

Hasnt he had his jabs?? Therefore according to guidelines he doesnt have to isolate??

If not double jabbed you need to isolate!

Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:56 pm

bluesince62 wrote:

My understanding was that none of the squad have had theirs...?

I recall Warnock slating his players who haven't but I'm sure Mick stated none of our squad had vaccinated?

Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:57 pm

Sven wrote:

The Negativos on here must have thought Xmaa had come seeing the headline...! :lol:

Does that preclude him from travelling and having a medical too :? :roll:

Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:00 pm

My arse went when I seen the headline! :lol:

Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:00 pm

Sven wrote:

:lol: :thumbright:

Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:01 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
Sven wrote:

Does that preclude him from travelling and having a medical too :? :roll:

It sure does :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:08 pm

You can still catch covid and pass it on even if you are double jabs. The jabs increase your chances of not being put 6 feet under if you catch the damn thing.

Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:14 pm

I could’ve sworn I’d seen that he’d already had it a few weeks back? What’s the point in making him isolate when he will have antibodies

Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:18 pm

M4 Exile wrote:I could’ve sworn I’d seen that he’d already had it a few weeks back? What’s the point in making him isolate when he will have antibodies

It does not say that he has caught covid, but has been in close contact with someone who has tested positive, that is the law, whether he has antbodies or not, if he catches it again then he could be alright but still pass it on.:thumbup:

Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:23 pm

Igovernor wrote:
M4 Exile wrote:I could’ve sworn I’d seen that he’d already had it a few weeks back? What’s the point in making him isolate when he will have antibodies

It does not say that he has caught covid, but has been in close contact with someone who has tested positive, that is the law, whether he has antbodies or not, if he catches it again then he could be alright but still pass it on.:thumbup:

It depends, my boy had covid last week/part week before, track and trace rang and said we didn't have to isolate but they wanted us to have a test on day two and day eight which we did. Personally I chose to isolate because I felt it was the right thing to do, but we didn't have to by law.

Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:45 pm

He had covid 6 weeks ago this self isolating is bull shit ,catching covid and recovering is better than the jab.

Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:51 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:You can still catch covid and pass it on even if you are double jabs. The jabs increase your chances of not being put 6 feet under if you catch the damn thing.

Of course the chances of going 6 feet under were, and still are, very slim regardless of vaccine status. 99.7% chance of survival on average. For some Kieffer's age it is around 99.9%.

Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:13 pm

It's all a load of shit anyway. You can still catch it and spread it if you are double vaxed, so really why the different rules with isolation?

Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:50 pm

fred keenor wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

May I suggest you re read my post?? I ASKED a question regarding him having his jabs, not made a statement that he HAS,so why the exclamation mark? I do realise if you havent, then you must isolate.

Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:52 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
fred keenor wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

May I suggest you re read my post?? I ASKED a question regarding him having his jabs, not made a statement that he HAS,so why the exclamation mark? I do realise if you havent, then you must isolate.

Ps, perhaps he is one that MM was refering to, as to refusing to have it?

Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:54 pm

ESCOTT 1927

Twitching fella
Made me laugh that.

Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:06 pm

Sven wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

My understanding was that none of the squad have had theirs...?

I recall Warnock slating his players who haven't but I'm sure Mick stated none of our squad had vaccinated?

Chris, I remember MM stating some haven't had theirs? Didnt/couldnt say which ones, but said he & others have, but some have refused, he said he had his,and tried to convince those who hadn't to have it, but also stated it was up to them, and he could not force them to, as its their choice not his.

Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:17 pm

So we won't be in the Welsh Swab

Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:36 pm

My son is 21 and has had both jabs like most of his friends. The law is that if you are double jabbed and test negative you don't have to isolate.

Everyone of Kiefer Moores age would have been offered a double jab by now. Its possible that as Kiefer has apparently had Covid recently he was unable to receive the vaccine.

Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:39 pm

nubbsy wrote:It's all a load of shit anyway. You can still catch it and spread it if you are double vaxed, so really why the different rules with isolation?

This is what baffles me! You can still get it, pass it on, if you are double jabbed yes? So those who ARE d/jabbed are fine to walk around freely, possibly infecting whoever is near, but those who aint, must stay at home??? Please someone explain that to me?
It only lessens the chance of the infected person who is jabbed going into hospital,nothing to stop them spreading it all over the place again imho, so why the difference in treatment of people?
I cannot have it, but the longer its gone on, I've become quite happy the decision was removed from the table for me!! Its clear the jab is having little effect, and loses its efficacy quite quickly too, hence "boosterjab/s
When i say little effect, I should state I mean on the virus and its spread.it clearly has an effect on hospitalisation numbers, which is not a bad thing of course!
If I were told that it is safe for me now, I honestly doubt id have it.Ive lifelong experience in dealing with "risks" to my life, and have luckily(bar a few hiccups)
Managed to stay reasonably safe, and to a degree healthy as posible.
I hand on heart believe i had it last july, felt shit for 3 whole days, but didnt seek medical help, as was convinced it was the flu, and rode it out as I have before.