Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What the hell? Ojo who Dalman confirmed

Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:15 pm

What the hell?

Ojo who Dalman confirmed the club asked about earlier in the window is going on loan to Millwall???

Re: What the hell? Ojo who Dalman confirmed

Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:17 pm

I'm not even surprised at how inept they are anymore, that's the sad thing.

Probably say to Wolves at 10.45pm that they can have Moore for £8m.

Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:21 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:I'm not even surprised at how inept they are anymore, that's the sad thing.

Probably say to Wolves at 10.45pm that they can have Moore for £8m.

Sadly that’s what I expect :cry:

Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:What the hell?

Ojo who Dalman confirmed the club asked about earlier in the window is going on loan to Millwall???

probably felt quite safe saying it as Ojo looked as if he was being sold for 5 mill.....

Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:34 pm

Who chooses where a player goes to on loan?? :?
A club may want a player but who actually decides where he goes??
Who's fault is it if he doesnt go to a
particular club ??
Are people forgetting its the parent club that decides where he goes not other way around :roll:

Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:35 pm

Dalman probably wanted Ojo but didn't want to pay any of his wages.

Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:38 pm

Arnt Liverpool in talks with a number of clubs tho ?

Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:42 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Who chooses where a player goes to on loan?? :?
particular club ??
Are people forgetting its the parent club that decides where he goes not other way around :roll:

well the player has a big say ...

Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:49 pm

skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Who chooses where a player goes to on loan?? :?
particular club ??

well the player has a big say ...

Seemed as if Harry Wilson decided he wanted to come here last season as opposed to going to Swansea - if the rumours are to be believed.

Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:03 pm

I'm still trying to figure out how this is or would be a stick to beat the club with. We don't get to choose, the loaning club & player do. He's been to 4 different clubs in 4 seasons, do you guys think we're the only one who would like him back?

Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:07 pm

davids wrote:

Dalman probably wanted Ojo but didn't want to pay any of his wages.

Exactly

Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:22 am

Welshman in CA wrote:I'm still trying to figure out how this is or would be a stick to beat the club with. We don't get to choose, the loaning club & player do. He's been to 4 different clubs in 4 seasons, do you guys think we're the only one who would like him back?

Maybe he didn't fancy playing forum, and the style he plays?? Shame, but how many loans players return here after a loan spell? Not very many imho, and it's been down to the terrible football style we have adopted, come on, if you were a player looking to make a mark on loan, would you chose this club now? The style we are playing is not attractive to players, or for that matter, the loaning clubs! We have fallen lucky with Giles, but don't forget, he has a call back in Jan if they say so, so although we are enjoying his breath of fresh air, of he continues to perform, we could lose him too!.

As for Ojo, as you say, like Wilson, has been here and there on loan, no doubt hoping to find a club he can settle at, Wilson has managed that with fulham imho, and has already shown his quality for them. As for Ojo? Will this be the move for him? The jury is out. Would have liked him back, but in truth I had forgotten about him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old: :bluebird:

Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:39 am

Welshman in CA wrote:I'm still trying to figure out how this is or would be a stick to beat the club with. We don't get to choose, the loaning club & player do. He's been to 4 different clubs in 4 seasons, do you guys think we're the only one who would like him back?

BEAT THE CLUB????

NO the club will always be ours the fans :bluebird: :bluebird:

It’s the Regime I am totally against.

You need to open your eyes and see what’s happening to our club under this Committee.

Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:58 am

think Mick like the most of us realised that he was not what we need..
a player who only put on a performance every now and then ....