Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UTTER MADNESS BY MICK McCARTHY SAYS HEAD OF

Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:06 pm

skidemin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Igovernor wrote:I really do not understand this deal, we still pay 50% of his wages and we have basically given him away, as at the end of the season long loan he is a free agent, why on earth did we not say to preston, you can have him on a free so you pay his wages. :banghead:

100% agree with you Roger.

How the hell is this a good deal for us??

cost cutting and saving half a wage.... the headline is madness by Mick ...well i dont believe for one minute that Micks finger prints are on this..... fair enough if he could spend the savings

The best we can up for is the wage savings are used on a loan signing or two in January

Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:45 pm

stickywicket wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Igovernor wrote:I really do not understand this deal, we still pay 50% of his wages and we have basically given him away, as at the end of the season long loan he is a free agent, why on earth did we not say to preston, you can have him on a free so you pay his wages. :banghead:

100% agree with you Roger.

How the hell is this a good deal for us??

cost cutting and saving half a wage.... the headline is madness by Mick ...well i dont believe for one minute that Micks finger prints are on this..... fair enough if he could spend the savings

The best we can up for is the wage savings are used on a loan signing or two in January

agree.... but not sure how Mick seems to be blamed for the cost cutting....might be a necessity but its hardly of Micks doing...

Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:35 am

Reply FB:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:27 pm

I agree that all of them were better than Murphy as regular team players, but on his day he could be excellent.