BigBearBlue1974

BREAKING: VACCINE PASSPORTS

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Its happening, Vaccine passports

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:12 pm

BigBearBlue1974 wrote:According to the news

England Scotland but as of yet not Wales....... wait for the outcry on civil liberties ect but there's lots of things and places that require proof to access things like proof of age for alcohol cigarettes getting into clubs pubs so nothing new .
pembroke allan

Postby mugsy » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:53 pm

Good!
mugsy

Postby Sven » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:08 pm

Fair do's (not so) 'newbie'

No real content but you got in first...! ;) :lol:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:55 pm

Sven wrote:

Fair do's (not so) 'newbie'

No real content but you got in first...! ;) :lol:

Sort of chris theres been several posts saying passports are coming fairly recently but none as an OP but good to have it as stand alone thread... :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby maccydee » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:13 pm

Completely agree with these.
maccydee

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:39 pm

TopCat CCFC

Postby Bluebina » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:10 am

It was always happening?

Just a matter of when for each type of activity, it's been a softly softly approach!
Bluebina

Postby piledriver64 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:40 am

Bluebina wrote:

It was always happening?

Just a matter of when for each type of activity, it's been a softly softly approach!

I'm all for it.

By all means let people exercise their freedom of choice by not having the jab. However, there have to be consequences for that and those could be increased need for regular testing and restrictions on where people can go.

Of course, it will be different for those who can't have the jab and they will be exempt I should think.

The jabs have decreased the seriousness and numbers of people in hospital but it's still a horrible illness for many so, until we have everyone jabbed this illness will continue circulating in the community, running the risk of further mutations that may be resistant to the vaccine.

I've lost a mate at the start of the pandemic and a know a number of people who, despite being double jabbed, have contracted COVID recently. Those people have still been off work for 10-14 days as it's like a pretty nasty flu so if we have the opportunity to reduce circulation we should take it.
piledriver64

Postby Abergavenny » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:49 am

Good All for it
Abergavenny

Postby Mulberry » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:21 pm

Problem is....

Watch the Dear Leader Drakeford f**k it up for us in Wales - in terms of system incompatibility with England.

The NHS covid tracker thing that was supposed to be happening to combine with the English NHS system was binned because of incompatibilities.

The incompatibility - the bloody Welsh language - I'd guess that 99.9% of the Welsh population with a smartphone that use apps can speak English.

On a health basis, this Welsh language pushing nonsense needs to stop - same with the 'official' letters form the likes of the DVLA - how much does all that extra paper cost to move, print, package, post.

Think of the environmental/health/cost benefit of stopping the Welsh language 'official' lunacy.
Mulberry

Postby maccydee » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:37 pm

Mulberry wrote:Problem is....

Watch the Dear Leader Drakeford f**k it up for us in Wales - in terms of system incompatibility with England.

The NHS covid tracker thing that was supposed to be happening to combine with the English NHS system was binned because of incompatibilities.

The incompatibility - the bloody Welsh language - I'd guess that 99.9% of the Welsh population with a smartphone that use apps can speak English.

On a health basis, this Welsh language pushing nonsense needs to stop - same with the 'official' letters form the likes of the DVLA - how much does all that extra paper cost to move, print, package, post.

Think of the environmental/health/cost benefit of stopping the Welsh language 'official' lunacy.

Costs Cardiff council 800k a year.

Criminal.
maccydee

Postby maccydee » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:39 pm

I love there are two posts exactly the same on this, both being commented on.
maccydee

Postby piledriver64 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:48 pm

maccydee wrote:I love there are two posts on this both exactly the same, both being commented upon.

Have you cross referenced them to see if any posters are saying different things on diferent strands :? :lol:
piledriver64

Postby maccydee » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:52 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
maccydee wrote:I love there are two posts on this both exactly the same, both being commented upon.

Have you cross referenced them to see if any posters are saying different things on diferent strands :? :lol:

Only me doing that.

Forgot to sign in my other username.
maccydee

Postby piledriver64 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:55 pm

maccydee wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:

Only me doing that.

Forgot to sign in my other username.

:clap: :lol: :lol:
piledriver64

Postby Nuclearblue » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:22 pm

So many bend over and take it up the arse. If you think you need vaccine passports for freedom then you are not free. Hope those saying this are not smokers or drink alcohol or do drugs in any way.
Nuclearblue

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:59 pm

Was never in doubt.

Population has been softened up enough now to accept anything to end the manufactured fear.

The more interesting thing to me that went largely unnoticed was Johnson commenting on the sunset clause being extended with a one line comment about it being irresponsible to let the power go now when we are so close to beating Covid.

Always one more variant to overcome that means the power cannot be let go.

These are desperate times, and the saddest thing is they are be welcomed with open arms and anyone who dares raise dissent is dismissed as a conspiracy theorist.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby BigBearBlue1974 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:19 pm

Interesting stats from Israel.

Personally, i don't think passports are needed. At somepoint we are all going to get it.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/0 ... -obsolete/
Attachments
Screenshot_20210906-191845_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210906-191845_Gallery.jpg (300 KiB) Viewed 8926 times
BigBearBlue1974

Postby maccydee » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:59 pm

BigBearBlue1974 wrote:Interesting stats from Israel.

Personally, i don't think passports are needed. At somepoint we are all going to get it.

Can’t read that article. Behind a paywall.
maccydee

Postby Sam ReaN » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:33 pm

For Premier League matches in England
good thing we are in the EFL. Wales I doubt will need anything like a Passport to attend football matches. Because apart from Cardiff and Swansea the crowds are not big enough for a passport. (No offence Newport and Wrexham of course)
Also On The Sam ReaN YouTube Channel
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
CardiffFanTV / On Facebook & YouTube
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
Sam ReaN

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:36 pm

maccydee wrote:

It's basically giving the same argument as a previous poster about letting their own immune system deal with covid and vaccine is a waste of time and money .... now man u are going spot covid checks next game and require fans to prove they've had 2 covid jabs in readiness for when it becomes mandatory in premier league in October.... people are just having to get on with it as it is not going to be reversed anytime soon... they've made their choices so not a problem :old:
pembroke allan

Postby maccydee » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:03 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
maccydee wrote:

It's basically giving the same argument as a previous poster about letting their own immune system deal with covid and vaccine is a waste of time and money .... now man u are going spot covid checks next game and require fans to prove they've had 2 covid jabs in readiness for when it becomes mandatory in premier league in October.... people are just having to get on with it as it is not going to be reversed anytime soon... they've made their choices so not a problem :old:

In all seriousness I actually disagree with passports. It is up to an individual to have freedom of choice regarding the risks they face. I am a firm believer in Darwinism. I am a huge proponent of the vaccine but if people choose not to that is up to them.
maccydee

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:06 pm

maccydee wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
maccydee wrote:

In all seriousness I actually disagree with passports. It is up to an individual to have freedom of choice regarding the risks they face. I am a firm believer in Darwinism. I am a huge proponent of the vaccine but if people choose not to that is up to them.

I'm not in favour of them but it is what it is and we just have to get on with it.....
As been said we make individual choices so we all have to deal with the consequences of that decision rightly or wrongly...
pembroke allan

Postby worcester_ccfc » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:53 pm

No big surprise, was always on the cards. But

Had both of my jabs so no issue for me.

I don't judge anyone who has decided not to have the vaccine, but at the same time they would have known that this was extremely likely at some point.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:04 am

Nuclearblue wrote:So many bend over and take it up the arse. If you think you need vaccine passports for freedom then you are not free. Hope those saying this are not smokers or drink alcohol or do drugs in any way.

What has that got to do with anything? Genuine question.

I've been smoking since I was 13 (nearly 16 years), used to drink a lot every day and used to take drugs every day. I know I wouldn't be allowed in some countries due to my criminal record relating to the drugs, and I accept that. As far as I can see, that's the only comparison you could possibly make.

There are no similar passports to not allow entry to those who smoke, take drugs or drink. If there were, then I could see your point.

I've had both of my jabs, like I said in my other post so no issue for me. I'm also not surprised by this news, as it was always extremely likely - and I think everyone was expecting it at some point towards the end of this year.

But for the record, I actually agree that they shouldn't be used. Always said I wouldn't judge anyone who didn't want to have the vaccine for the same reason that I said it shouldn't have been mandatory (which fortunately it wasn't).

It is each person's individual choice and there shouldn't be anything that prohibits a non-vaccinated person from doing what a vaccinated person can do.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

worcester_ccfc

Postby maccydee » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:31 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:So many bend over and take it up the arse. If you think you need vaccine passports for freedom then you are not free. Hope those saying this are not smokers or drink alcohol or do drugs in any way.

I've been smoking since I was 13 (nearly 16 years), used to drink a lot every day and used to take drugs every day. I know I wouldn't be allowed in some countries due to my criminal record relating to the drugs, and I accept that. As far as I can see, that's the only comparison you could possibly make.

There are no similar passports to not allow entry to those who smoke, take drugs or drink. If there were, then I could see your point.

I've had both of my jabs, like I said in my other post so no issue for me. I'm also not surprised by this news, as it was always extremely likely - and I think everyone was expecting it at some point towards the end of this year.

But for the record, I actually agree that they shouldn't be used. Always said I wouldn't judge anyone who didn't want to have the vaccine for the same reason that I said it shouldn't have been mandatory (which fortunately it wasn't).

It is each person's individual choice and there shouldn't be anything that prohibits a non-vaccinated person from doing what a vaccinated person can do.

I think nukes might be on about the fact he feels individual liberties are being affected. He might think that smokers or those that drink might be next. Although due to the huge amount of tax being paid that’s not likely.

I’m not 100% sure though and I’m just shocked he hasn’t linked it to the BLM somehow. :clap:
maccydee

Postby Bluebina » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:58 am

maccydee wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
maccydee wrote:

It was always going to happen, it was politics that delayed it they played it softly softly, now the angle will be firebreak/lockdown or vaccine passports, which should work, and get another 10% plus vaccinated.
The way forward looks like the vast majority vaccinated, then we can keep almost everything open, let people catch it, they won't be seriously ill (vast Majority) we will build additional natural immunity, and we can keep some normality until the vaccine weakens and becomes like the common cold/flu.
We are stuck with it for years so we will have to live with it, I have always been in favour as a good alternative to lockdowns!
Bluebina

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:00 am

maccydee wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

I think nukes might be on about the fact he feels individual liberties are being affected. He might think that smokers or those that drink might be next. Although due to the huge amount of tax being paid that’s not likely.

I’m not 100% sure though and I’m just shocked he hasn’t linked it to the BLM somehow. :clap:

I see, obviously I misunderstood :thumbright:

Agree that it's unlikely due to the amount of tax involved.

@neddthomas on Twitter.

worcester_ccfc

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:41 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
maccydee wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

I see, obviously I misunderstood :thumbright:

Agree that it's unlikely due to the amount of tax involved.

I took it he was referring to smokers ect could be targeted next? But given WG whacky ideas and their thirst for being the 1st government to do something like ban smoking on beaches? wont be surprised if WG looking at other things to ban now got the thirst for power over the people caused by pandemic.
pembroke allan

Next

Return to General Chat