BREAKING: VACCINE PASSPORTS

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Its happening, Vaccine passports

Postby Nuclearblue » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:27 am

maccydee wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:So many bend over and take it up the arse. If you think you need vaccine passports for freedom then you are not free. Hope those saying this are not smokers or drink alcohol or do drugs in any way.


What has that got to do with anything? Genuine question.

I've been smoking since I was 13 (nearly 16 years), used to drink a lot every day and used to take drugs every day. I know I wouldn't be allowed in some countries due to my criminal record relating to the drugs, and I accept that. As far as I can see, that's the only comparison you could possibly make.

There are no similar passports to not allow entry to those who smoke, take drugs or drink. If there were, then I could see your point.



I've had both of my jabs, like I said in my other post so no issue for me. I'm also not surprised by this news, as it was always extremely likely - and I think everyone was expecting it at some point towards the end of this year.

But for the record, I actually agree that they shouldn't be used. Always said I wouldn't judge anyone who didn't want to have the vaccine for the same reason that I said it shouldn't have been mandatory (which fortunately it wasn't).

It is each person's individual choice and there shouldn't be anything that prohibits a non-vaccinated person from doing what a vaccinated person can do.


I think nukes might be on about the fact he feels individual liberties are being affected. He might think that smokers or those that drink might be next. Although due to the huge amount of tax being paid that’s not likely.

I’m not 100% sure though and I’m just shocked he hasn’t linked it to the BLM somehow. :clap:


At a garden party recently someone told me I was an idiot and selfish for not having the vaccine to help protect vulnerable people whilst he was smoking a cigarette. I just laughed in his face. I wonder if he has wondered how many people he might have killed with his second hand smoke ? I was gonna go to town on him but I thought wrong place wrong time and his partner who has lung disease is one of my wife’s oldest friends.

But if the vaccine is what it says it is those that have had it are protected. But when a government uses threats to get someone to take it the safety of it should be questioned. Thousands of people around the world have died taking it and many more hospitalised due to having it. So now it becomes a personal choice. Many of my family has had it and that is their choice.
To force someone to take this vaccine that no one knows the long term effects is illegal. In America the vaccine still isn’t approved. Over here the science has not given the backing of vaccinating children. But Boris Johnson is now going to ignore the science. Is this not wrong ?
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 23231
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 am

Re: Its happening, Vaccine passports

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Its happening, Vaccine passports

Postby maccydee » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:55 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:So many bend over and take it up the arse. If you think you need vaccine passports for freedom then you are not free. Hope those saying this are not smokers or drink alcohol or do drugs in any way.


What has that got to do with anything? Genuine question.

I've been smoking since I was 13 (nearly 16 years), used to drink a lot every day and used to take drugs every day. I know I wouldn't be allowed in some countries due to my criminal record relating to the drugs, and I accept that. As far as I can see, that's the only comparison you could possibly make.

There are no similar passports to not allow entry to those who smoke, take drugs or drink. If there were, then I could see your point.



I've had both of my jabs, like I said in my other post so no issue for me. I'm also not surprised by this news, as it was always extremely likely - and I think everyone was expecting it at some point towards the end of this year.

But for the record, I actually agree that they shouldn't be used. Always said I wouldn't judge anyone who didn't want to have the vaccine for the same reason that I said it shouldn't have been mandatory (which fortunately it wasn't).

It is each person's individual choice and there shouldn't be anything that prohibits a non-vaccinated person from doing what a vaccinated person can do.


I think nukes might be on about the fact he feels individual liberties are being affected. He might think that smokers or those that drink might be next. Although due to the huge amount of tax being paid that’s not likely.

I’m not 100% sure though and I’m just shocked he hasn’t linked it to the BLM somehow. :clap:


At a garden party recently someone told me I was an idiot and selfish for not having the vaccine to help protect vulnerable people whilst he was smoking a cigarette. I just laughed in his face. I wonder if he has wondered how many people he might have killed with his second hand smoke ? I was gonna go to town on him but I thought wrong place wrong time and his partner who has lung disease is one of my wife’s oldest friends.

But if the vaccine is what it says it is those that have had it are protected. But when a government uses threats to get someone to take it the safety of it should be questioned. Thousands of people around the world have died taking it and many more hospitalised due to having it. So now it becomes a personal choice. Many of my family has had it and that is their choice.
To force someone to take this vaccine that no one knows the long term effects is illegal. In America the vaccine still isn’t approved. Over here the science has not given the backing of vaccinating children. But Boris Johnson is now going to ignore the science. Is this not wrong ?


Totally agree on this re smoking.

Said something similar on another post.

Future of the NHS is people paying for self inflicted harm.

Those that won’t have the Covid jab should be the test case. You catch Covid and get hospitalised without having the jab you get billed for your treatment. That’s if you survive.
maccydee
 
Posts: 9019
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Carterton, Oxfordshire

Re: Its happening, Vaccine passports

Postby bluesince62 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:29 pm

maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:So many bend over and take it up the arse. If you think you need vaccine passports for freedom then you are not free. Hope those saying this are not smokers or drink alcohol or do drugs in any way.


What has that got to do with anything? Genuine question.

I've been smoking since I was 13 (nearly 16 years), used to drink a lot every day and used to take drugs every day. I know I wouldn't be allowed in some countries due to my criminal record relating to the drugs, and I accept that. As far as I can see, that's the only comparison you could possibly make.

There are no similar passports to not allow entry to those who smoke, take drugs or drink. If there were, then I could see your point.



I've had both of my jabs, like I said in my other post so no issue for me. I'm also not surprised by this news, as it was always extremely likely - and I think everyone was expecting it at some point towards the end of this year.

But for the record, I actually agree that they shouldn't be used. Always said I wouldn't judge anyone who didn't want to have the vaccine for the same reason that I said it shouldn't have been mandatory (which fortunately it wasn't).

It is each person's individual choice and there shouldn't be anything that prohibits a non-vaccinated person from doing what a vaccinated person can do.


I think nukes might be on about the fact he feels individual liberties are being affected. He might think that smokers or those that drink might be next. Although due to the huge amount of tax being paid that’s not likely.

I’m not 100% sure though and I’m just shocked he hasn’t linked it to the BLM somehow. :clap:


At a garden party recently someone told me I was an idiot and selfish for not having the vaccine to help protect vulnerable people whilst he was smoking a cigarette. I just laughed in his face. I wonder if he has wondered how many people he might have killed with his second hand smoke ? I was gonna go to town on him but I thought wrong place wrong time and his partner who has lung disease is one of my wife’s oldest friends.

But if the vaccine is what it says it is those that have had it are protected. But when a government uses threats to get someone to take it the safety of it should be questioned. Thousands of people around the world have died taking it and many more hospitalised due to having it. So now it becomes a personal choice. Many of my family has had it and that is their choice.
To force someone to take this vaccine that no one knows the long term effects is illegal. In America the vaccine still isn’t approved. Over here the science has not given the backing of vaccinating children. But Boris Johnson is now going to ignore the science. Is this not wrong ?


Totally agree on this re smoking.

Said something similar on another post.

Future of the NHS is people paying for self inflicted harm.

Those that won’t have the Covid jab should be the test case. You catch Covid and get hospitalised without having the jab you get billed for your treatment. That’s if you survive.



So that will go for smokers who need treatment? All drunks at A&Echarged for treatment? Yet these two tax earners have killed a couple of billion over the years! Nobody protecting me from the effects from smokers,ordrunk wanbabe fighters!what about std's, abortions etc, all actions of individuals making personal choices!
As ive already said, this virus has caused people to turn on others, whether its a stranger, or at worse a family member deciding you are unsafe fir them to be around, all because you chose to act on free will?
bluesince62
 
Posts: 5679
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:02 am

Re: Its happening, Vaccine passports

Postby maccydee » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:46 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:So many bend over and take it up the arse. If you think you need vaccine passports for freedom then you are not free. Hope those saying this are not smokers or drink alcohol or do drugs in any way.


What has that got to do with anything? Genuine question.

I've been smoking since I was 13 (nearly 16 years), used to drink a lot every day and used to take drugs every day. I know I wouldn't be allowed in some countries due to my criminal record relating to the drugs, and I accept that. As far as I can see, that's the only comparison you could possibly make.

There are no similar passports to not allow entry to those who smoke, take drugs or drink. If there were, then I could see your point.



I've had both of my jabs, like I said in my other post so no issue for me. I'm also not surprised by this news, as it was always extremely likely - and I think everyone was expecting it at some point towards the end of this year.

But for the record, I actually agree that they shouldn't be used. Always said I wouldn't judge anyone who didn't want to have the vaccine for the same reason that I said it shouldn't have been mandatory (which fortunately it wasn't).

It is each person's individual choice and there shouldn't be anything that prohibits a non-vaccinated person from doing what a vaccinated person can do.


I think nukes might be on about the fact he feels individual liberties are being affected. He might think that smokers or those that drink might be next. Although due to the huge amount of tax being paid that’s not likely.

I’m not 100% sure though and I’m just shocked he hasn’t linked it to the BLM somehow. :clap:


At a garden party recently someone told me I was an idiot and selfish for not having the vaccine to help protect vulnerable people whilst he was smoking a cigarette. I just laughed in his face. I wonder if he has wondered how many people he might have killed with his second hand smoke ? I was gonna go to town on him but I thought wrong place wrong time and his partner who has lung disease is one of my wife’s oldest friends.

But if the vaccine is what it says it is those that have had it are protected. But when a government uses threats to get someone to take it the safety of it should be questioned. Thousands of people around the world have died taking it and many more hospitalised due to having it. So now it becomes a personal choice. Many of my family has had it and that is their choice.
To force someone to take this vaccine that no one knows the long term effects is illegal. In America the vaccine still isn’t approved. Over here the science has not given the backing of vaccinating children. But Boris Johnson is now going to ignore the science. Is this not wrong ?


Totally agree on this re smoking.

Said something similar on another post.

Future of the NHS is people paying for self inflicted harm.

Those that won’t have the Covid jab should be the test case. You catch Covid and get hospitalised without having the jab you get billed for your treatment. That’s if you survive.



So that will go for smokers who need treatment? All drunks at A&Echarged for treatment? Yet these two tax earners have killed a couple of billion over the years! Nobody protecting me from the effects from smokers,ordrunk wanbabe fighters!what about std's, abortions etc, all actions of individuals making personal choices!
As ive already said, this virus has caused people to turn on others, whether its a stranger, or at worse a family member deciding you are unsafe fir them to be around, all because you chose to act on free will?


Didn’t say I agreed with it as it’s a slippery slope ain’t it? Although there’s merit in it. Difficult to administer though.

Although when I see of people needing rescuing up a mountain in bad weather and similar things I do think they should have to pay.
maccydee
 
Posts: 9019
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Carterton, Oxfordshire

Re: Its happening, Vaccine passports

Postby skidemin » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:08 pm

maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:So many bend over and take it up the arse. If you think you need vaccine passports for freedom then you are not free. Hope those saying this are not smokers or drink alcohol or do drugs in any way.


What has that got to do with anything? Genuine question.

I've been smoking since I was 13 (nearly 16 years), used to drink a lot every day and used to take drugs every day. I know I wouldn't be allowed in some countries due to my criminal record relating to the drugs, and I accept that. As far as I can see, that's the only comparison you could possibly make.

There are no similar passports to not allow entry to those who smoke, take drugs or drink. If there were, then I could see your point.



I've had both of my jabs, like I said in my other post so no issue for me. I'm also not surprised by this news, as it was always extremely likely - and I think everyone was expecting it at some point towards the end of this year.

But for the record, I actually agree that they shouldn't be used. Always said I wouldn't judge anyone who didn't want to have the vaccine for the same reason that I said it shouldn't have been mandatory (which fortunately it wasn't).

It is each person's individual choice and there shouldn't be anything that prohibits a non-vaccinated person from doing what a vaccinated person can do.


I think nukes might be on about the fact he feels individual liberties are being affected. He might think that smokers or those that drink might be next. Although due to the huge amount of tax being paid that’s not likely.

I’m not 100% sure though and I’m just shocked he hasn’t linked it to the BLM somehow. :clap:


At a garden party recently someone told me I was an idiot and selfish for not having the vaccine to help protect vulnerable people whilst he was smoking a cigarette. I just laughed in his face. I wonder if he has wondered how many people he might have killed with his second hand smoke ? I was gonna go to town on him but I thought wrong place wrong time and his partner who has lung disease is one of my wife’s oldest friends.

But if the vaccine is what it says it is those that have had it are protected. But when a government uses threats to get someone to take it the safety of it should be questioned. Thousands of people around the world have died taking it and many more hospitalised due to having it. So now it becomes a personal choice. Many of my family has had it and that is their choice.
To force someone to take this vaccine that no one knows the long term effects is illegal. In America the vaccine still isn’t approved. Over here the science has not given the backing of vaccinating children. But Boris Johnson is now going to ignore the science. Is this not wrong ?


Totally agree on this re smoking.

Said something similar on another post.

Future of the NHS is people paying for self inflicted harm.

Those that won’t have the Covid jab should be the test case. You catch Covid and get hospitalised without having the jab you get billed for your treatment. That’s if you survive.




right.... so its not the person that infected them that gets the blame...
bit like not wearing your seat belt and some drugged up kid without a license smashes into you....totally 100% your own fault....
skidemin
 
Posts: 6658
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Re: Its happening, Vaccine passports

Postby maccydee » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:16 pm

skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:So many bend over and take it up the arse. If you think you need vaccine passports for freedom then you are not free. Hope those saying this are not smokers or drink alcohol or do drugs in any way.


What has that got to do with anything? Genuine question.

I've been smoking since I was 13 (nearly 16 years), used to drink a lot every day and used to take drugs every day. I know I wouldn't be allowed in some countries due to my criminal record relating to the drugs, and I accept that. As far as I can see, that's the only comparison you could possibly make.

There are no similar passports to not allow entry to those who smoke, take drugs or drink. If there were, then I could see your point.



I've had both of my jabs, like I said in my other post so no issue for me. I'm also not surprised by this news, as it was always extremely likely - and I think everyone was expecting it at some point towards the end of this year.

But for the record, I actually agree that they shouldn't be used. Always said I wouldn't judge anyone who didn't want to have the vaccine for the same reason that I said it shouldn't have been mandatory (which fortunately it wasn't).

It is each person's individual choice and there shouldn't be anything that prohibits a non-vaccinated person from doing what a vaccinated person can do.


I think nukes might be on about the fact he feels individual liberties are being affected. He might think that smokers or those that drink might be next. Although due to the huge amount of tax being paid that’s not likely.

I’m not 100% sure though and I’m just shocked he hasn’t linked it to the BLM somehow. :clap:


At a garden party recently someone told me I was an idiot and selfish for not having the vaccine to help protect vulnerable people whilst he was smoking a cigarette. I just laughed in his face. I wonder if he has wondered how many people he might have killed with his second hand smoke ? I was gonna go to town on him but I thought wrong place wrong time and his partner who has lung disease is one of my wife’s oldest friends.

But if the vaccine is what it says it is those that have had it are protected. But when a government uses threats to get someone to take it the safety of it should be questioned. Thousands of people around the world have died taking it and many more hospitalised due to having it. So now it becomes a personal choice. Many of my family has had it and that is their choice.
To force someone to take this vaccine that no one knows the long term effects is illegal. In America the vaccine still isn’t approved. Over here the science has not given the backing of vaccinating children. But Boris Johnson is now going to ignore the science. Is this not wrong ?


Totally agree on this re smoking.

Said something similar on another post.

Future of the NHS is people paying for self inflicted harm.

Those that won’t have the Covid jab should be the test case. You catch Covid and get hospitalised without having the jab you get billed for your treatment. That’s if you survive.




right.... so its not the person that infected them that gets the blame...
bit like not wearing your seat belt and some drugged up kid without a license smashes into you....totally 100% your own fault....


Absolutely totally different to that
maccydee
 
Posts: 9019
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Carterton, Oxfordshire

Re: Its happening, Vaccine passports

Postby skidemin » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:36 pm

maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:So many bend over and take it up the arse. If you think you need vaccine passports for freedom then you are not free. Hope those saying this are not smokers or drink alcohol or do drugs in any way.


What has that got to do with anything? Genuine question.

I've been smoking since I was 13 (nearly 16 years), used to drink a lot every day and used to take drugs every day. I know I wouldn't be allowed in some countries due to my criminal record relating to the drugs, and I accept that. As far as I can see, that's the only comparison you could possibly make.

There are no similar passports to not allow entry to those who smoke, take drugs or drink. If there were, then I could see your point.



I've had both of my jabs, like I said in my other post so no issue for me. I'm also not surprised by this news, as it was always extremely likely - and I think everyone was expecting it at some point towards the end of this year.

But for the record, I actually agree that they shouldn't be used. Always said I wouldn't judge anyone who didn't want to have the vaccine for the same reason that I said it shouldn't have been mandatory (which fortunately it wasn't).

It is each person's individual choice and there shouldn't be anything that prohibits a non-vaccinated person from doing what a vaccinated person can do.


I think nukes might be on about the fact he feels individual liberties are being affected. He might think that smokers or those that drink might be next. Although due to the huge amount of tax being paid that’s not likely.

I’m not 100% sure though and I’m just shocked he hasn’t linked it to the BLM somehow. :clap:


At a garden party recently someone told me I was an idiot and selfish for not having the vaccine to help protect vulnerable people whilst he was smoking a cigarette. I just laughed in his face. I wonder if he has wondered how many people he might have killed with his second hand smoke ? I was gonna go to town on him but I thought wrong place wrong time and his partner who has lung disease is one of my wife’s oldest friends.

But if the vaccine is what it says it is those that have had it are protected. But when a government uses threats to get someone to take it the safety of it should be questioned. Thousands of people around the world have died taking it and many more hospitalised due to having it. So now it becomes a personal choice. Many of my family has had it and that is their choice.
To force someone to take this vaccine that no one knows the long term effects is illegal. In America the vaccine still isn’t approved. Over here the science has not given the backing of vaccinating children. But Boris Johnson is now going to ignore the science. Is this not wrong ?


Totally agree on this re smoking.

Said something similar on another post.

Future of the NHS is people paying for self inflicted harm.

Those that won’t have the Covid jab should be the test case. You catch Covid and get hospitalised without having the jab you get billed for your treatment. That’s if you survive.




right.... so its not the person that infected them that gets the blame...
bit like not wearing your seat belt and some drugged up kid without a license smashes into you....totally 100% your own fault....


Absolutely totally different to that



i thought it would be different....youve had the jab therefore everyone should and everything else in the world is different rules to covid........ people need to take a step back and think back to their previous selves....
skidemin
 
Posts: 6658
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Re: Its happening, Vaccine passports

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:24 pm

Drakeford deciding next week if bringing it in like England & Scotland!
People are just going to have to learn to live with the passports at events.... just complain to your A.M or drakeford if it comes in as not much any of us can do about it except maybe find something else to do other than go to crowded events ? :roll:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 26081
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Its happening, Vaccine passports

Postby Welshman in CA » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:02 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:So many bend over and take it up the arse. If you think you need vaccine passports for freedom then you are not free. Hope those saying this are not smokers or drink alcohol or do drugs in any way.


What has that got to do with anything? Genuine question.

I've been smoking since I was 13 (nearly 16 years), used to drink a lot every day and used to take drugs every day. I know I wouldn't be allowed in some countries due to my criminal record relating to the drugs, and I accept that. As far as I can see, that's the only comparison you could possibly make.

There are no similar passports to not allow entry to those who smoke, take drugs or drink. If there were, then I could see your point.



I've had both of my jabs, like I said in my other post so no issue for me. I'm also not surprised by this news, as it was always extremely likely - and I think everyone was expecting it at some point towards the end of this year.

But for the record, I actually agree that they shouldn't be used. Always said I wouldn't judge anyone who didn't want to have the vaccine for the same reason that I said it shouldn't have been mandatory (which fortunately it wasn't).

It is each person's individual choice and there shouldn't be anything that prohibits a non-vaccinated person from doing what a vaccinated person can do.


I think nukes might be on about the fact he feels individual liberties are being affected. He might think that smokers or those that drink might be next. Although due to the huge amount of tax being paid that’s not likely.

I’m not 100% sure though and I’m just shocked he hasn’t linked it to the BLM somehow. :clap:


At a garden party recently someone told me I was an idiot and selfish for not having the vaccine to help protect vulnerable people whilst he was smoking a cigarette. I just laughed in his face. I wonder if he has wondered how many people he might have killed with his second hand smoke ? I was gonna go to town on him but I thought wrong place wrong time and his partner who has lung disease is one of my wife’s oldest friends.

But if the vaccine is what it says it is those that have had it are protected. But when a government uses threats to get someone to take it the safety of it should be questioned. Thousands of people around the world have died taking it and many more hospitalised due to having it. So now it becomes a personal choice. Many of my family has had it and that is their choice.
To force someone to take this vaccine that no one knows the long term effects is illegal. In America the vaccine still isn’t approved. Over here the science has not given the backing of vaccinating children. But Boris Johnson is now going to ignore the science. Is this not wrong ?


Totally agree on this re smoking.

Said something similar on another post.

Future of the NHS is people paying for self inflicted harm.

Those that won’t have the Covid jab should be the test case. You catch Covid and get hospitalised without having the jab you get billed for your treatment. That’s if you survive.



So that will go for smokers who need treatment? All drunks at A&Echarged for treatment? Yet these two tax earners have killed a couple of billion over the years! Nobody protecting me from the effects from smokers,ordrunk wanbabe fighters!what about std's, abortions etc, all actions of individuals making personal choices!
As ive already said, this virus has caused people to turn on others, whether its a stranger, or at worse a family member deciding you are unsafe fir them to be around, all because you chose to act on free will?


You really don't want to go down the pay route. I smoked for 40 odd years, eventually gave up 2 years ago BUT because of the years of smoking I needed a triple heart bypass which I had on July 17th this year. The bills have just started rolling in & so far the cost without insurance would have been over $250k, luckily I have excellent insurance through my wife and the co-pays will be a small amount compared to the actual bill. BTW my previous insurance had a 10% co-pay so I would so far owe $25k.

I'm sure skid will be here............... shortly to tell me ................... I don't know what I'm talking about................... and asking me to prove it................... or it's not true.
Welshman in CA
 
Posts: 960
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:10 pm

Re: Its happening, Vaccine passports

Postby Sven » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:25 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:So many bend over and take it up the arse. If you think you need vaccine passports for freedom then you are not free. Hope those saying this are not smokers or drink alcohol or do drugs in any way.


What has that got to do with anything? Genuine question.

I've been smoking since I was 13 (nearly 16 years), used to drink a lot every day and used to take drugs every day. I know I wouldn't be allowed in some countries due to my criminal record relating to the drugs, and I accept that. As far as I can see, that's the only comparison you could possibly make.

There are no similar passports to not allow entry to those who smoke, take drugs or drink. If there were, then I could see your point.



I've had both of my jabs, like I said in my other post so no issue for me. I'm also not surprised by this news, as it was always extremely likely - and I think everyone was expecting it at some point towards the end of this year.

But for the record, I actually agree that they shouldn't be used. Always said I wouldn't judge anyone who didn't want to have the vaccine for the same reason that I said it shouldn't have been mandatory (which fortunately it wasn't).

It is each person's individual choice and there shouldn't be anything that prohibits a non-vaccinated person from doing what a vaccinated person can do.


I think nukes might be on about the fact he feels individual liberties are being affected. He might think that smokers or those that drink might be next. Although due to the huge amount of tax being paid that’s not likely.

I’m not 100% sure though and I’m just shocked he hasn’t linked it to the BLM somehow. :clap:


At a garden party recently someone told me I was an idiot and selfish for not having the vaccine to help protect vulnerable people whilst he was smoking a cigarette. I just laughed in his face. I wonder if he has wondered how many people he might have killed with his second hand smoke ? I was gonna go to town on him but I thought wrong place wrong time and his partner who has lung disease is one of my wife’s oldest friends.

But if the vaccine is what it says it is those that have had it are protected. But when a government uses threats to get someone to take it the safety of it should be questioned. Thousands of people around the world have died taking it and many more hospitalised due to having it. So now it becomes a personal choice. Many of my family has had it and that is their choice.
To force someone to take this vaccine that no one knows the long term effects is illegal. In America the vaccine still isn’t approved. Over here the science has not given the backing of vaccinating children. But Boris Johnson is now going to ignore the science. Is this not wrong ?


Totally agree on this re smoking.

Said something similar on another post.

Future of the NHS is people paying for self inflicted harm.

Those that won’t have the Covid jab should be the test case. You catch Covid and get hospitalised without having the jab you get billed for your treatment. That’s if you survive.



So that will go for smokers who need treatment? All drunks at A&Echarged for treatment? Yet these two tax earners have killed a couple of billion over the years! Nobody protecting me from the effects from smokers,ordrunk wanbabe fighters!what about std's, abortions etc, all actions of individuals making personal choices!
As ive already said, this virus has caused people to turn on others, whether its a stranger, or at worse a family member deciding you are unsafe fir them to be around, all because you chose to act on free will?


You really don't want to go down the pay route. I smoked for 40 odd years, eventually gave up 2 years ago BUT because of the years of smoking I needed a triple heart bypass which I had on July 17th this year. The bills have just started rolling in & so far the cost without insurance would have been over $250k, luckily I have excellent insurance through my wife and the co-pays will be a small amount compared to the actual bill. BTW my previous insurance had a 10% co-pay so I would so far owe $25k.

I'm sure skid will be here............... shortly to tell me ................... I don't know what I'm talking about................... and asking me to prove it................... or it's not true.

If 'The Skid' don't see it, it can't be right! ;) :laughing6:
Attachments
Denial.jpg
Denial.jpg (11.89 KiB) Viewed 1009 times
"The narcissist measures and judges but will not tolerate being judged or measured..."
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 21444
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Re: Its happening, Vaccine passports

Postby bluesince62 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:28 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:So many bend over and take it up the arse. If you think you need vaccine passports for freedom then you are not free. Hope those saying this are not smokers or drink alcohol or do drugs in any way.


What has that got to do with anything? Genuine question.

I've been smoking since I was 13 (nearly 16 years), used to drink a lot every day and used to take drugs every day. I know I wouldn't be allowed in some countries due to my criminal record relating to the drugs, and I accept that. As far as I can see, that's the only comparison you could possibly make.

There are no similar passports to not allow entry to those who smoke, take drugs or drink. If there were, then I could see your point.



I've had both of my jabs, like I said in my other post so no issue for me. I'm also not surprised by this news, as it was always extremely likely - and I think everyone was expecting it at some point towards the end of this year.

But for the record, I actually agree that they shouldn't be used. Always said I wouldn't judge anyone who didn't want to have the vaccine for the same reason that I said it shouldn't have been mandatory (which fortunately it wasn't).

It is each person's individual choice and there shouldn't be anything that prohibits a non-vaccinated person from doing what a vaccinated person can do.


I think nukes might be on about the fact he feels individual liberties are being affected. He might think that smokers or those that drink might be next. Although due to the huge amount of tax being paid that’s not likely.

I’m not 100% sure though and I’m just shocked he hasn’t linked it to the BLM somehow. :clap:


At a garden party recently someone told me I was an idiot and selfish for not having the vaccine to help protect vulnerable people whilst he was smoking a cigarette. I just laughed in his face. I wonder if he has wondered how many people he might have killed with his second hand smoke ? I was gonna go to town on him but I thought wrong place wrong time and his partner who has lung disease is one of my wife’s oldest friends.

But if the vaccine is what it says it is those that have had it are protected. But when a government uses threats to get someone to take it the safety of it should be questioned. Thousands of people around the world have died taking it and many more hospitalised due to having it. So now it becomes a personal choice. Many of my family has had it and that is their choice.
To force someone to take this vaccine that no one knows the long term effects is illegal. In America the vaccine still isn’t approved. Over here the science has not given the backing of vaccinating children. But Boris Johnson is now going to ignore the science. Is this not wrong ?


Totally agree on this re smoking.

Said something similar on another post.

Future of the NHS is people paying for self inflicted harm.

Those that won’t have the Covid jab should be the test case. You catch Covid and get hospitalised without having the jab you get billed for your treatment. That’s if you survive.



So that will go for smokers who need treatment? All drunks at A&Echarged for treatment? Yet these two tax earners have killed a couple of billion over the years! Nobody protecting me from the effects from smokers,ordrunk wanbabe fighters!what about std's, abortions etc, all actions of individuals making personal choices!
As ive already said, this virus has caused people to turn on others, whether its a stranger, or at worse a family member deciding you are unsafe fir them to be around, all because you chose to act on free will?


You really don't want to go down the pay route. I smoked for 40 odd years, eventually gave up 2 years ago BUT because of the years of smoking I needed a triple heart bypass which I had on July 17th this year. The bills have just started rolling in & so far the cost without insurance would have been over $250k, luckily I have excellent insurance through my wife and the co-pays will be a small amount compared to the actual bill. BTW my previous insurance had a 10% co-pay so I would so far owe $25k.

I'm sure skid will be here............... shortly to tell me ................... I don't know what I'm talking about................... and asking me to prove it................... or it's not true.



Im not advocating it, just questioning him, as to why stop at people not having a jab! Say a 70 yr old gets covid after not being jabbed, according to the poster, he should pay for treatment?? That person probably paid nat ins contributions for say 50 yrs, and should now pay? Its a very slippery slope if that were to become reality for sure!
bluesince62
 
Posts: 5679
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:02 am

Re: Its happening, Vaccine passports

Postby Welshman in CA » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:40 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:So many bend over and take it up the arse. If you think you need vaccine passports for freedom then you are not free. Hope those saying this are not smokers or drink alcohol or do drugs in any way.


What has that got to do with anything? Genuine question.

I've been smoking since I was 13 (nearly 16 years), used to drink a lot every day and used to take drugs every day. I know I wouldn't be allowed in some countries due to my criminal record relating to the drugs, and I accept that. As far as I can see, that's the only comparison you could possibly make.

There are no similar passports to not allow entry to those who smoke, take drugs or drink. If there were, then I could see your point.



I've had both of my jabs, like I said in my other post so no issue for me. I'm also not surprised by this news, as it was always extremely likely - and I think everyone was expecting it at some point towards the end of this year.

But for the record, I actually agree that they shouldn't be used. Always said I wouldn't judge anyone who didn't want to have the vaccine for the same reason that I said it shouldn't have been mandatory (which fortunately it wasn't).

It is each person's individual choice and there shouldn't be anything that prohibits a non-vaccinated person from doing what a vaccinated person can do.


I think nukes might be on about the fact he feels individual liberties are being affected. He might think that smokers or those that drink might be next. Although due to the huge amount of tax being paid that’s not likely.

I’m not 100% sure though and I’m just shocked he hasn’t linked it to the BLM somehow. :clap:


At a garden party recently someone told me I was an idiot and selfish for not having the vaccine to help protect vulnerable people whilst he was smoking a cigarette. I just laughed in his face. I wonder if he has wondered how many people he might have killed with his second hand smoke ? I was gonna go to town on him but I thought wrong place wrong time and his partner who has lung disease is one of my wife’s oldest friends.

But if the vaccine is what it says it is those that have had it are protected. But when a government uses threats to get someone to take it the safety of it should be questioned. Thousands of people around the world have died taking it and many more hospitalised due to having it. So now it becomes a personal choice. Many of my family has had it and that is their choice.
To force someone to take this vaccine that no one knows the long term effects is illegal. In America the vaccine still isn’t approved. Over here the science has not given the backing of vaccinating children. But Boris Johnson is now going to ignore the science. Is this not wrong ?


Totally agree on this re smoking.

Said something similar on another post.

Future of the NHS is people paying for self inflicted harm.

Those that won’t have the Covid jab should be the test case. You catch Covid and get hospitalised without having the jab you get billed for your treatment. That’s if you survive.



So that will go for smokers who need treatment? All drunks at A&Echarged for treatment? Yet these two tax earners have killed a couple of billion over the years! Nobody protecting me from the effects from smokers,ordrunk wanbabe fighters!what about std's, abortions etc, all actions of individuals making personal choices!
As ive already said, this virus has caused people to turn on others, whether its a stranger, or at worse a family member deciding you are unsafe fir them to be around, all because you chose to act on free will?


You really don't want to go down the pay route. I smoked for 40 odd years, eventually gave up 2 years ago BUT because of the years of smoking I needed a triple heart bypass which I had on July 17th this year. The bills have just started rolling in & so far the cost without insurance would have been over $250k, luckily I have excellent insurance through my wife and the co-pays will be a small amount compared to the actual bill. BTW my previous insurance had a 10% co-pay so I would so far owe $25k.

I'm sure skid will be here............... shortly to tell me ................... I don't know what I'm talking about................... and asking me to prove it................... or it's not true.



Im not advocating it, just questioning him, as to why stop at people not having a jab! Say a 70 yr old gets covid after not being jabbed, according to the poster, he should pay for treatment?? That person probably paid nat ins contributions for say 50 yrs, and should now pay? Its a very slippery slope if that were to become reality for sure!


Sorry bluesince62, it was more of a general reply than thinking that you were advocating it. I was just giving a very real & very recent example of the cost for anyone who may be advocating it. The good news was that I was able to get a bypass within 2 weeks of the need being discovered which I'm guessing wouldn't have happened with the NHS at the moment.
Welshman in CA
 
Posts: 960
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:10 pm

Re: Its happening, Vaccine passports

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:15 pm

maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:So many bend over and take it up the arse. If you think you need vaccine passports for freedom then you are not free. Hope those saying this are not smokers or drink alcohol or do drugs in any way.


What has that got to do with anything? Genuine question.

I've been smoking since I was 13 (nearly 16 years), used to drink a lot every day and used to take drugs every day. I know I wouldn't be allowed in some countries due to my criminal record relating to the drugs, and I accept that. As far as I can see, that's the only comparison you could possibly make.

There are no similar passports to not allow entry to those who smoke, take drugs or drink. If there were, then I could see your point.



I've had both of my jabs, like I said in my other post so no issue for me. I'm also not surprised by this news, as it was always extremely likely - and I think everyone was expecting it at some point towards the end of this year.

But for the record, I actually agree that they shouldn't be used. Always said I wouldn't judge anyone who didn't want to have the vaccine for the same reason that I said it shouldn't have been mandatory (which fortunately it wasn't).

It is each person's individual choice and there shouldn't be anything that prohibits a non-vaccinated person from doing what a vaccinated person can do.


I think nukes might be on about the fact he feels individual liberties are being affected. He might think that smokers or those that drink might be next. Although due to the huge amount of tax being paid that’s not likely.

I’m not 100% sure though and I’m just shocked he hasn’t linked it to the BLM somehow. :clap:


At a garden party recently someone told me I was an idiot and selfish for not having the vaccine to help protect vulnerable people whilst he was smoking a cigarette. I just laughed in his face. I wonder if he has wondered how many people he might have killed with his second hand smoke ? I was gonna go to town on him but I thought wrong place wrong time and his partner who has lung disease is one of my wife’s oldest friends.

But if the vaccine is what it says it is those that have had it are protected. But when a government uses threats to get someone to take it the safety of it should be questioned. Thousands of people around the world have died taking it and many more hospitalised due to having it. So now it becomes a personal choice. Many of my family has had it and that is their choice.
To force someone to take this vaccine that no one knows the long term effects is illegal. In America the vaccine still isn’t approved. Over here the science has not given the backing of vaccinating children. But Boris Johnson is now going to ignore the science. Is this not wrong ?


Totally agree on this re smoking.

Said something similar on another post.

Future of the NHS is people paying for self inflicted harm.

Those that won’t have the Covid jab should be the test case. You catch Covid and get hospitalised without having the jab you get billed for your treatment. That’s if you survive.


Mac, I agree with this in principal, but would add a couple of points.

If you are paying for self-inflicted treatment then the choice of treatment should be entirely up to those paying.

So for Covid for example payment the choice to pay for monoclonal antibody treatment, ivermectin, hydroxycholorquine (all of which are mass manufactured drugs that are cheap, widely available).

Secondly, tax should be removed/substantially reduced on anything that can potentially be deemed a cause of 'self-directed harm'.

It is essentially a libertarian approach that put responsibility for our health on ourselves rather than the government. This for me is just the way it should be.

Treat us like adults to make our own choices. If we fick up, its on us. Is that simple.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
User avatar
ealing_ayatollah
 
Posts: 1979
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:29 pm

Re: Its happening, Vaccine passports

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:40 am

Jesus talk about totally missed the point on my last post on this. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 23231
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 am

Re: Its happening, Vaccine passports

Postby TheHangedMan » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:50 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Jesus talk about totally missed the point on my last post on this. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

They didn't miss the point Nukes....they didn't like the true narrative. Happens all the time on this board.

My surprise is that many on here who advocate the jab, and that's fine as it's an opinion, don't advocate pasports. But the attitude seems to be "it's inevitable so we have to go with it". It's only inevitable if they feed the troll that is central Government and do not resist.

I would hate to think we have descended back to that great and honest leader Margaret Thatcher......I'm alright Jack, f**k the rest. :bluebird:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
User avatar
TheHangedMan
 
Posts: 1788
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:48 pm
Location: Bere Regis, Dorset

Re: Its happening, Vaccine passports

Postby worcester_ccfc » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:56 am

The Health Secretary, Sajid Javid, has confirmed that the planned scheme for vaccine passports in England will now not being going ahead.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match, and your Player of the Month every month during the season :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Ninian 116 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
User avatar
worcester_ccfc
Admin
 
Posts: 17439
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 am

Re: Its happening, Vaccine passports

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:29 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:The Health Secretary, Sajid Javid, has confirmed that the planned scheme for vaccine passports in England will now not being going ahead.




Still being planned for Scotland WG make decision Friday .... another after the event decision :?
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 26081
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Its happening, Vaccine passports

Postby TheHangedMan » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:13 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:The Health Secretary, Sajid Javid, has confirmed that the planned scheme for vaccine passports in England will now not being going ahead.




Still being planned for Scotland WG make decision Friday .... another after the event decision :?

But at least you are happy Allan, because you quite rightly stated that passports should not be introduced, so you have a victory at last. Am I right in my interpretation? :bluebird:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
User avatar
TheHangedMan
 
Posts: 1788
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:48 pm
Location: Bere Regis, Dorset

Re: BREAKING: VACCINE PASSPORTS

Postby Sven » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:25 pm

England vaccine passport plans ditched, Sajid Javid says
By Marie Jackson - BBC News


Plans to introduce vaccine passports for access into nightclubs and large events in England will not go ahead, the health secretary has said.

Sajid Javid told the BBC: "We shouldn't be doing things for the sake of it."

He said the government had looked at the evidence, adding: "I'm pleased to say we will not be going ahead."

It was thought the plan, which came under criticism from venues and some MPs, would be introduced at the end of this month.

No 10 stressed it would be kept "in reserve" should it be needed over autumn or winter.

Under the scheme, people would have been required to show proof - whether of double vaccination, a negative Covid test or finishing self-isolating after a positive PCR test - in order to gain entry to clubs and other crowded events.

The Night Time Industries Association warned the plans could have crippled the industry and seen nightclubs facing discrimination cases.

The industry body has since welcomed the move, saying it hoped businesses could now plan with some certainty and start to rebuild the sector and regain customers' confidence.

The Music Venue Trust, which aims to protect grassroots venues, also welcomed the announcement, describing vaccine passports as "problematic".

There was opposition too from Tory MPs on the Covid Recovery Group and the Liberal Democrats, whose leader Ed Davey called them "divisive, unworkable and expensive".


Scotland to launch vaccine passports on 1 October


Speaking on The Andrew Marr Show, Mr Javid said: "We just shouldn't be doing things for the sake of it or because others are doing, and we should look at every possible intervention properly.

"I've never liked the idea of saying to people you must show your papers or something to do what is just an everyday activity, but we were right to properly look at it.

"We've looked at it properly and, whilst we should keep it in reserve as a potential option, I'm pleased to say that we will not be going ahead with plans for vaccine passports.
"

Asked if the government was "running scared" on the policy after criticism from its own backbenchers, Mr Javid rejected this, saying vaccine passports were not needed because of other things in the "wall of defence" including high vaccine uptake, testing, surveillance and new treatments.


In the interview, Mr Javid also said:

He wanted to "get rid" of PCR tests for travel and has asked for advice on the issue

He was "not anticipating" any more lockdowns, although it would be "irresponsible to take everything off the table"
"The narcissist measures and judges but will not tolerate being judged or measured..."
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 21444
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Re: BREAKING: VACCINE PASSPORTS

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:40 pm

I'll be honest this news really surprised me but by God, I'm grateful for it.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
User avatar
ealing_ayatollah
 
Posts: 1979
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:29 pm

Re: BREAKING: VACCINE PASSPORTS

Postby MR BIRCHGROVE » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:43 pm

Despite being very much in favour of vaccinations, I can't say I'm sorry about the announcement concerning vaccine passports, if only to prevent all the anti-covid vax crew from whinging about how unfairly they are being treated.

However, I notice Sajid Javid said it is being 'kept in reserve' with the infections and deaths constantly increasing with autumn and winter to come.

I expect Mr Drakeford to follow suit later this week, but don't count your chickens yet lads, as I think this virus saga has many months to run.
MR BIRCHGROVE
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:56 pm

Re: BREAKING: VACCINE PASSPORTS

Postby TheHangedMan » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:38 pm

MR BIRCHGROVE wrote:Despite being very much in favour of vaccinations, I can't say I'm sorry about the announcement concerning vaccine passports, if only to prevent all the anti-covid vax crew from whinging about how unfairly they are being treated.

However, I notice Sajid Javid said it is being 'kept in reserve' with the infections and deaths constantly increasing with autumn and winter to come.

I expect Mr Drakeford to follow suit later this week, but don't count your chickens yet lads, as I think this virus saga has many months to run.

For me it's not about counting chickens, it's more about individual freedoms. The relevance of infections or deaths is immaterial.

In my eyes, nobody should be prohibited from anything in life just because they did not tow the Govt. line.

I'm pretty sure most on this forum have had occassions where they have not agreed with a dictate from a Government. Sometimes that gets forgotten. :bluebird:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
User avatar
TheHangedMan
 
Posts: 1788
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:48 pm
Location: Bere Regis, Dorset

Re: BREAKING: VACCINE PASSPORTS

Postby Nuclearblue » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:27 pm

8D894FBA-DD74-463C-B453-577BC0A5B278.jpeg
8D894FBA-DD74-463C-B453-577BC0A5B278.jpeg (67.67 KiB) Viewed 703 times
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 23231
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 am

Re: BREAKING: VACCINE PASSPORTS

Postby Canton Kev » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:34 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
8D894FBA-DD74-463C-B453-577BC0A5B278.jpeg


Could you explain to us, in your own words and not a meme or copy and paste job from Facebook, why the vaccine is not in our best interests and why remaining unvaccinated is the superior choice?

And what evidence, if any, would you need to see to change your opinion?
Canton Kev
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:39 pm

Re: BREAKING: VACCINE PASSPORTS

Postby maccydee » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:39 pm

Canton Kev wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
8D894FBA-DD74-463C-B453-577BC0A5B278.jpeg


Could you explain to us, in your own words and not a meme or copy and paste job from Facebook, why the vaccine is not in our best interests and why remaining unvaccinated is the superior choice?

And what evidence, if any, would you need to see to change your opinion?


Thanks. Beat me to it.

Pile of bollocks meme that.

Don’t have the jab then. Darwinism will get you.
maccydee
 
Posts: 9019
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Carterton, Oxfordshire

Re: BREAKING: VACCINE PASSPORTS

Postby Nuclearblue » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:25 am

Canton Kev wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
8D894FBA-DD74-463C-B453-577BC0A5B278.jpeg


Could you explain to us, in your own words and not a meme or copy and paste job from Facebook, why the vaccine is not in our best interests and why remaining unvaccinated is the superior choice?

And what evidence, if any, would you need to see to change your opinion?

Not against it it’s choice. My argument is if you want it fine and I have no problem but when I get coheres into taking it I have a massive problem.
If taking it is in your interest then jab away it is not in my best interest. But I strongly will not be bullied to comply. And with deaths that have occurred by having the jabs and they have it goes against the Nuremberg code to force people to have it.
With every restriction it lowered everyone’s immune system, having jabs for this and that ie flu will also end up lowering your immune system.
With viruses that isn’t dangerous ie with a low mortality rate, then it was always said to leave the virus alone. Viruses have always been with us and will still be here when humans are wiped out.
Now say the vaccine is as good as they say then the first thing the virus wants to do is survive. You then run the risk of this virus mutating into a strain that becomes extremely dangerous that is why you don’t f**k with them unless they are dangerous to start with.
On the other scale You take Ebola extremely dangerous and it’s dies out quick due to it killing the host very quick with no chance to spread. If that mutates and gets less dangerous then in a way that it bad news for everyone as it will spread quicker and going further.
Lots of my family have been vaccinated and it’s personal choice I ain’t told any of them to get vaccinated or not to get vaccinated. You got a choice your got your own mind I have mine and I will not be bullied into putting something in my body I don’t want.
Am I against all vaccines ? Of coarse not some are essential. But being an adult I will chose what I have and which ones I don’t.

What would change my mind ? Well for a start I don’t want a vaccine for a virus that I have a 99.97% chance of surviving. never had one from seasonal viruses in the past with the same survival rate. If this virus was a real pandemic (of with the virus is real) just the pandemic is fake in my view then I would take a vaccine just not for this one
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 23231
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 am

Re: BREAKING: VACCINE PASSPORTS

Postby Bluebina » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:37 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
8D894FBA-DD74-463C-B453-577BC0A5B278.jpeg




wwwwwhhhhhhhooooooo???????? :laughing6:
Bluebina
 
Posts: 12054
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Re: BREAKING: VACCINE PASSPORTS

Postby Bluebina » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:43 am

Canton Kev wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
8D894FBA-DD74-463C-B453-577BC0A5B278.jpeg


Could you explain to us, in your own words and not a meme or copy and paste job from Facebook, why the vaccine is not in our best interests and why remaining unvaccinated is the superior choice?

And what evidence, if any, would you need to see to change your opinion?


Someone I've never heard of or the Office for National Statistics ???

Who should I listen to?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/0 ... -says-ons/

Just 59 Covid deaths this year among people who weren’t ‘extremely clinically vulnerable’ and double-jabbed!!!!

Around 99pc of victims had not had two doses, but as Telegraph's Science Editor explains, three jabs are unlikely to bring a benefit.


https://headtopics.com/uk/just-59-covid ... d-21767745
Bluebina
 
Posts: 12054
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Re: Its happening, Vaccine passports

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:51 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:The Health Secretary, Sajid Javid, has confirmed that the planned scheme for vaccine passports in England will now not being going ahead.




Still being planned for Scotland WG make decision Friday .... another after the event decision :?

But at least you are happy Allan, because you quite rightly stated that passports should not be introduced, so you have a victory at last. Am I right in my interpretation? :bluebird:




Nope not right and never was as its your interpretation and thats a one way direction....:thumbup:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 26081
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: BREAKING: VACCINE PASSPORTS

Postby TheHangedMan » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:29 am

There's one thing I cannot get my head around and I'm sure I've asked a similar question before, but never receieved a qualified response.

If you are vaccinated (which I agree with, if that is YOUR PERSONAL CHOICE), why do you worry about others who make a different choice?

Going by the data that the pro COVID vaccine camp will spout, it does not stop you catching the virus and it does not stop you transmitting it!

So......why do you think that anybody who decides the vaccine is not for them should be prohibited from anything that others can do?

Believe me, I've tried to get my head around the alternative view to me, but nothing stacks up as logic. :bluebird:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
User avatar
TheHangedMan
 
Posts: 1788
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:48 pm
Location: Bere Regis, Dorset

PreviousNext


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot], pembroke allan and 86 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.