Hong Kong Bluebirds flag stolen today

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby corky » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:47 pm

Hi guys

Did anyone take the hong Kong Bluebirds flag home by mistake..the owner had come up from London to support the team today and was gutted his flag had gone missing..he thinks someone stole it but I am hoping our fans won't do that to their own and some one took it by mistake..if anyone has it or knows who has it can you please get in touch?
The lad is travelling up to Coventry on Wednesday and it would be great to give him his flag back.
new season,new start
corky

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Hong Kong Bluebirds flag stolen today

Postby worcester_ccfc » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:10 pm

Hopefully someone who was there will have some information to assist..
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby bluesince62 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:50 pm

corky wrote:Hi guys

Did anyone take the hong Kong Bluebirds flag home by mistake..the owner had come up from London to support the team today and was gutted his flag had gone missing..he thinks someone stole it but I am hoping our fans won't do that to their own and some one took it by mistake..if anyone has it or knows who has it can you please get in touch?
The lad is travelling up to Coventry on Wednesday and it would be great to give him his flag back.

Perhaps change the banner headline? To missing flag, as you don't believe it was "stolen" :ayatollah: :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby Scoularite » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:03 am

by bluesince62 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:50 pm

corky wrote:
Hi guys

Perhaps change the banner headline? To missing flag, as you don't believe it was "stolen" :ayatollah: :old: :bluebird:

Totally agree, but also was another flag left there by mistake?
Scoularite

Postby Canton Kev » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:10 am

Are all the flags that get hung up done purely by individuals or does the supporters club deal with some of them? Could be someone was told to take down some flags at the end of the game and miscounted or didn’t realise it was the wrong one? Could be worth ringing them up and asking. Or ringing Forest in case they took it down for whatever reason
Canton Kev

Postby corky » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:24 am

The lad said he was convinced it's been stolen and this is not the first time his flag has gone missing at a game..I told him it may be taken by mistake...but either way it would be good if we could get it back for him
new season,new start
corky

Postby Ponty Bluebird » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:30 am

If it has been stolen that is very bad form especially if it’s from one or more of our fans.
I hope it was taken by mistake and the lad gets it returned ASAP. :ayatollah:
Ponty Bluebird

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:38 am

Any idea who we ask about our flags we sent in over lockdown please Corkmiester?
Edmund: Have you ever been to Wales, Baldrick?
Baldrick: No, but I've often thought that I'd like to.
Edmund: Well don't. It's a ghastly place. Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roam the valleys terrifying people with their close-harmony singing
GENERAL CHAT

Postby corky » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:58 am

GENERAL CHAT wrote:Any idea who we ask about our flags we sent in over lockdown please Corkmiester?

Yes I can sort that out for you pm me your details I will arrange a day and time you can collect them
new season,new start
corky

Postby corky » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:25 am

We think we might have found the people who took flag..got to be certain though but hhe people close by are saying it was deliberately taken..bit stupid and sly if true.

This wax Anderson happy with his flag before the game
Attachments
Screenshot_20210913-121954_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20210913-121954_Twitter.jpg (311.03 KiB) Viewed 4307 times
new season,new start
corky

Postby corky » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:56 pm

corky wrote:We think we might have found the people who took flag..got to be certain though but the people close by are saying it was deliberately taken..bit stupid and sly if true.

ALL SORTED FLAG IS BEING RETURNED WEDNESDAY AT COVENTRY..CASE CLOSED AND THANKS EVERYONE.
new season,new start
corky

Postby Leon1927 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:20 pm

Great news!
Leon1927

Postby Ponty Bluebird » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:38 pm

corky wrote:
corky wrote:We think we might have found the people who took flag..got to be certain though but the people close by are saying it was deliberately taken..bit stupid and sly if true.

ALL SORTED FLAG IS BEING RETURNED WEDNESDAY AT COVENTRY..CASE CLOSED AND THANKS EVERYONE.

I’m glad it has been sorted, great stuff
Ponty Bluebird

Postby Sven » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:37 pm

Great to hear it is being reunited :clap:

Was it 'stolen' or was there a more positive reason the flag was removed by another individual than its owner?

Given some of the strong comments on this thread, it would be interesting to know :thumbup:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby epping blue » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:51 pm

Well done Corky. I doubt anyone took that by mistake though.
epping blue

Postby Bigmarkw » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:19 pm

corky wrote:We think we might have found the people who took flag..got to be certain though but hhe people close by are saying it was deliberately taken..bit stupid and sly if true.

I’m confused did it go missing at forest or Peterborough?
Bigmarkw

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:43 pm

corky wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:Any idea who we ask about our flags we sent in over lockdown please Corkmiester?

Yes I can sort that out for you pm me your details I will arrange a day and time you can collect them

Thanks Paul...
:occasion5:
Edmund: Have you ever been to Wales, Baldrick?
Baldrick: No, but I've often thought that I'd like to.
Edmund: Well don't. It's a ghastly place. Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roam the valleys terrifying people with their close-harmony singing
GENERAL CHAT

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:10 am

Good news that it's being returned :thumbright:
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby Scoularite » Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:19 pm

Great news and well-done for raising it.
Scoularite

Return to General Chat