Updated: “Season ticket card turned up”

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Updated: “Season ticket card turned up”

Postby piledriver64 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:03 pm

llan bluebird wrote:Thought i's be all modern and go for the digital option. Anyone else having trouble loading their ST to Apple Wallet ?

I keep getting "Failed to load Apple Wallet to ticket". Please tell me I do not got to sign up for the prepaid card first ?

Yes, that's the one thing I'm having trouble with, getting the card to drop into Apple Wallet :banghead:
piledriver64

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:07 pm

llan bluebird wrote:Thought i's be all modern and go for the digital option. Anyone else having trouble loading their ST to Apple Wallet ?

I keep getting "Failed to load Apple Wallet to ticket". Please tell me I do not got to sign up for the prepaid card first ?

Apparently if just want to use it as st dont do anything just scan on Saturday! All Clubs appearing to try and get fans to be digitised..... want us to use QR codes to buy drinks ect at outlets so this us just extension of going digital...
pembroke allan

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:14 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Apparently if just want to use it as st dont do anything just scan on Saturday! All Clubs appearing to try and get fans to be digitised..... want us to use QR codes to buy drinks ect at outlets so this us just extension of going digital...

Slight update if want to get digital tickets for cup games ect need to be put on Android or apple to download digi tickets... lifes getting difficult just to go footy now :o
pembroke allan

Postby GrangeHill » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:38 pm

I’ve received mine and my son’s. My other son’s card hasn’t arrived yet but I have received an additional two cards that are for people I’ve never heard of!
GrangeHill

Postby jimmy_rat » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:14 pm

Can't get it in to my Google wallet. But I've figured out a way to get the barcode and screenshot. Can't make this weekend so useful to send to others, rather than having to post the actual card.

Go to account. Active tickets. Expand. Go to card. View mobile virtual ticket. And screenshot.
jimmy_rat

Postby Blue78 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:30 pm

Had the same. In the app it gives the option to directly add to Apple Wallet but just keeps saying poor network so can’t add - no network issue though.

Also can’t load via the Barclays route I.e. scan the card as you would do for a normal one.

Will message the club and share if they have a solution.
Blue78

Postby Blue78 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:30 pm

Had the same. In the app it gives the option to directly add to Apple Wallet but just keeps saying poor network so can’t add - no network issue though.

Also can’t load via the Barclays route I.e. scan the card as you would do for a normal one.

Will message the club and share if they have a solution.
Blue78

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:18 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:Can't get it in to my Google wallet. But I've figured out a way to get the barcode and screenshot. Can't make this weekend so useful to send to others, rather than having to post the actual card.

Go to account. Active tickets. Expand. Go to card. View mobile virtual ticket. And screenshot.

Yes used screenshot for digi tickets it's best thing to do as it saves problem at gate trying to download tickets which wont do half the time
pembroke allan

Postby darran1927 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:03 am

Has anyone activated their card for payments and received 150 points yet. I’ve linked it with barclays and is ready for payments (I think)but no 150 points showing. I did a quiz for 5 points to see how quickly points are loaded and once did that the points (5) showed within a few minutes. Still no 150 points though
darran1927

Postby 64Ninian » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:16 am

darran1927 wrote:Has anyone activated their card for payments and received 150 points yet. I’ve linked it with barclays and is ready for payments (I think)but no 150 points showing. I did a quiz for 5 points to see how quickly points are loaded and once did that the points (5) showed within a few minutes. Still no 150 points though

Same for me and I loaded mine on Tuesday :(
64Ninian

Postby darran1927 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:54 am

64Ninian wrote:
darran1927 wrote:Has anyone activated their card for payments and received 150 points yet. I’ve linked it with barclays and is ready for payments (I think)but no 150 points showing. I did a quiz for 5 points to see how quickly points are loaded and once did that the points (5) showed within a few minutes. Still no 150 points though

Same for me and I loaded mine on Tuesday :(

I just tried to pay after loading it with money in Tesco and it didn't work but app says money is on there
darran1927

Postby fred keenor » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:06 pm

Getting exact same problem this evening
fred keenor

Postby fred keenor » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:10 pm

Ridiculous
Attachments
85050B91-8D60-400E-A08D-2624916BC98B.png
85050B91-8D60-400E-A08D-2624916BC98B.png (1.18 MiB) Viewed 4113 times
fred keenor

Postby nick_strin » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:18 am

Has anyone tried to register theirs with a Starling account? For some reason it's telling me i can't do it and have to give them a ring.
Season ticket holder, Ninian Stand block 112.
nick_strin

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:17 pm

nick_strin wrote:Has anyone tried to register theirs with a Starling account? For some reason it's telling me i can't do it and have to give them a ring.

Suspect it's to do with the type account you have maybe Barclays dont recognize sterling bank accounts It happens ?
pembroke allan

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:13 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
nick_strin wrote:Has anyone tried to register theirs with a Starling account? For some reason it's telling me i can't do it and have to give them a ring.

Suspect it's to do with the type account you have maybe Barclays dont recognize sterling bank accounts It happens ?

Well found out dont need to register it to get into ground but!! Cant use it at bar at present hopefully in near future ....probably waiting until all the bugs are taken out system before rolling it out at ground.. :D
pembroke allan

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:17 pm

BigBearBlue1974 wrote:Anybody manage to add season ticket to google pay wallet???.?

I went through the app and I registered my bank card there to transfer money automatically to club card you can even set amount it doesn't go under so always money on card... only set back had was registered my debit card to receive the money rather than city card it wasn't very clear which mean had to delete city card and do it all again easy enough though
:mrgreen:
pembroke allan

Previous

Return to General Chat