That Miss

A forum for all things Cardiff City

That Miss

Postby Brezza » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:25 pm

Collins. How? Impossible to miss. But he did.
Brezza

That Miss

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: That Miss

Postby DEANO » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:32 pm

Worse than madine .dreadful signing
DEANO

Postby nubbsy » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:35 pm

Donkey
nubbsy

Postby keano » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:55 pm

Terrible miss
keano

Postby worcester_ccfc » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:58 pm

If it had fallen to Moore, we probably would have robbed Coventry of two points.

No idea how he missed.

He needs a goal to kick start his career with us, but genuinely can't see where it's coming from.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby avondaleblue » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:09 pm

Probably of his arse while he's bent over doing his boots up
avondaleblue

Postby Barclay1 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:13 pm

...... but he was our marques signing. Oh, hang on, we didn't pay out a single penny this year, and we really didn't want to be seen to be paying any sort of decent wages to get any kind of quality.

You pay out absolutely zero, and this is the quality you get.
1st Game 24th Nov 1973 City v Bolton 1-0 (Gil Reece)
Barclay1

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:44 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:If it had fallen to Moore, we probably would have robbed Coventry of two points.

No idea how he missed.

He needs a goal to kick start his career with us, but genuinely can't see where it's coming from.

Ned moore seems to spend his life going wide to pick up ball which is not unusual for our centre forwards as most in past couple years did that just to get ball... no wonder he wasn't in centre to head the ball ...
pembroke allan

Postby rumpo kid » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:41 pm

His names Kieffer al..

He does that because of no service. We were crossing from above the D tonight.. taught not to do that in Junior school.
rumpo kid

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:49 pm

rumpo kid wrote:His names Kieffer al..

He does that because of no service. We were crossing from above the D tonight.. taught not to do that in Junior school.

:mrgreen: kid I know its kieffer moore..... ned is who I was responding to forgot to separate the names. :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby Abergavenny » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:59 am

DEANO wrote:Worse than madine .dreadful signing

He is not worse than Madine He cost is 6m and did nothing Collins works harder and was always bought as a back up to give Keiffer a rest Collins cost us nothing in transfer fees He is not great but can’t be put in a Madine category in my opinion thou i respect your opinion
Abergavenny

Postby moonboots » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:41 am

Abergavenny wrote:

He is not worse than Madine He cost is 6m and did nothing Collins works harder and was always bought as a back up to give Keiffer a rest Collins cost us nothing in transfer fees He is not great but can’t be put in a Madine category in my opinion thou i respect your opinion

Agree with you. He is much better than Madine and cost nothing. But we don't have the squad depth that Mick thinks we have.
moonboots

Postby Sneggyblubird » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:18 am

For me it was in midfield where we were totally out gunned.Give the guy a break it was a bad miss but the blame for the loss lied elswhere. The front three were living off scraps all night.With a team performance like that we got what we deserved........nothing.
Sneggyblubird

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:25 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:For me it was in midfield where we were totally out gunned.Give the guy a break it was a bad miss but the blame for the loss lied elswhere. The front three were living off scraps all night.With a team performance like that we got what we deserved........nothing.

Exactly what did moore do in fact did he have an opportunity to score all night? Coventry made change to counteract micks move at halftime but we didnt do anything to bypass that hence we faded after brighter start in 2nd half ..
pembroke allan

Postby bluesince62 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:09 am

moonboots wrote:
Abergavenny wrote:

Agree with you. He is much better than Madine and cost nothing. But we don't have the squad depth that Mick thinks we have.

The one thing that concerns me, is the last 3 managers have ALL said pretty much the same regards squad size & quality, and to me, we're ALL yes men, warnock included, just rolling out the usual lines is getting monotonous, people said when MM signed, he wasn't a yes man, well I personally believe he is, for me, the next 6 games decides where we go with him, but as suggested, if at all, it's likely to be the summer if at all.
Anyone else find it concerning, that although the majority of us can see the glaring holes in the squad, all three previous managers seem to be HAPPY with the squad? At least warnock and Harris had some quality to call on, this year we haven't, as we all know tomlin is done here now! We should be safe this year, but I believe we won't be challenging at the top, more mid table, and for me, as long as the youngsters have survived the season, and did reasonably ok, that's acceptable, but then we have to change manager, from this ever so boring, try not to lose style of hoof all,if Giles has covid, our oulet from the back is gone, the midfield is one paced/dimensional, and we could well struggle in the next few games tbh, but this is the championship, remember blackpool beat fulham, so anything is possible! Onwards and hopefully upwards. :ayatollah: :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Return to General Chat