“We will stick with it, a tough week for us, with”

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:06 am

MY VIEW: ITS THE SAME FOR EVERY MANAGER & CLUBS, THANKFULLY AS YOU KEPT SAYING MICK “WE HAVE A BIG SQUAD / FULL OF QUALITY & STRENGTH IN DEPTH” / SO WE SHOUKD HAVE NO PROBLEMS :thumbright: :thumbright:

Cardiff City manager Mick McCarthy :

"We'll stick at it, we had our chances near the end, we don't take them and we get beat.”

"There was some really good defending by their back three, they deserved to win, there's not doubt about that in my mind.”

"It's a tough week for us, with so many matches ahead of us, so we've got to dig in and try to get something out of the game on Saturday [at home to Bournemouth]."
Attachments
4BEC6A0D-6CB6-41B9-AE5C-0D95913FD4F7.jpeg
4BEC6A0D-6CB6-41B9-AE5C-0D95913FD4F7.jpeg (174.68 KiB) Viewed 2454 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “We will stick with it, a tough week for us, with”

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:58 am

MARK ROBINS:

“You know what is coming from Cardiff and you have to deal with it, and it is really difficult to deal with. The way we went about our work, set about trying to play, was fantastic in the first place.”

“You can always get sucked into trying to do what the opposition are doing and they do it brilliantly.”

“I watched them against Forest and knew what our players had to deal with.”
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Bakedalasker » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:10 am

Forever Blue wrote:MARK ROBINS:

“You know what is coming from Cardiff and you have to deal with it, and it is really difficult to deal with. The way we went about our work, set about trying to play, was fantastic in the first place.”

“You can always get sucked into trying to do what the opposition are doing and they do it brilliantly.”

Aye exactly, absolutely no surprise about this statement.

We have some difficult games coming up, a lot more difficult than what we have faced. The real problem I see is now teams know about us, its not difficult to find out, how are we going to counter their play which will be ball on the ground? I just can't see an answer anywhere.
Bakedalasker

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:20 am

Bakedalasker wrote:

We have some difficult games coming up, a lot more difficult than what we have faced. The real problem I see is now teams know about us, its not difficult to find out, how are we going to counter their play which will be ball on the ground? I just can't see an answer anywhere.

Its about taking the chances when come along? If Collins scored last night change dynamics of game as it did against forest.... theres nothing like a goal from us to put doubts in opposition minds its happened so much previously... dont go with get hammered by teams like Bournemouth as every game is different and wont be surprised if we win Saturday.
pembroke allan

Postby Lawnmower » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:54 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Its about taking the chances when come along? If Collins scored last night change dynamics of game as it did against forest.... theres nothing like a goal from us to put doubts in opposition minds its happened so much previously... dont go with get hammered by teams like Bournemouth as every game is different and wont be surprised if we win Saturday.

They didn’t hammer us last year.
Lawnmower

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:12 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

They didn’t hammer us last year.

Was generalizing as people say play like we did and we'll get hammered by good team? That's why said wont be hammered we tnever do but we do get outplayed occasionally. :D
pembroke allan

Return to General Chat