Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WOW Sky Sports: “ UPDATED BIG BIG TROUBLE DERBY COUNTY

Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:13 am

Llantwit bluebird wrote:OK, so am I right in thinking they will be deducted 9 or 12 points for financial irregularities from last season and another 12 points for entering administration? Reading between the lines it seems that should be the case?

Should be. 21 or 24 points as they are two separate offences

Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:14 pm

JJ1927 wrote:
Llantwit bluebird wrote:OK, so am I right in thinking they will be deducted 9 or 12 points for financial irregularities from last season and another 12 points for entering administration? Reading between the lines it seems that should be the case?

Should be. 21 or 24 points as they are two separate offences

It will be if efl ratify ffp indiscretion and doc 9 points

Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Now 12pts as they went in to administration last night

Annis lets hope that the 9 points for iregularities are now added making it 21.
What should happen is they should be relegated now and wycombe replace them swapping fixure lists :thumbup:

Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:30 pm

Shame on you EFL

Wycombe deserves better.

Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:31 pm

Igovernor wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Now 12pts as they went in to administration last night

Annis lets hope that the 9 points for iregularities are now added making it 21.
What should happen is they should be relegated now and wycombe replace them swapping fixure lists :thumbup:

too complicated to reinstate Wycombe to the Championship now. I can see legal against being sort from Wycombe against Derby though.

Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:36 pm

Official derby have appointed administraters today.... so enter administration and deducted 12 points so now on --2points