Pack
Ralls
Colwill
Harris
Bowen
Moore

Re: My side for Saturday

Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:33 am

Quite a few at the ground were saying about replacing Morrison with McGuiness. Morrison in the last 2 games has been caught out by pace and we need ot sort that out. i don't know much about McGuiness if he has the pace though.

Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:41 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Quite a few at the ground were saying about replacing Morrison with McGuiness. Morrison in the last 2 games has been caught out by pace and we need ot sort that out. i don't know much about McGuiness if he has the pace though.

I do understand their thinking but our defence always seems all over the place without SM there. Mind you, they were like that at times last night. Let’s see how Saturday goes.

Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:57 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Quite a few at the ground were saying about replacing Morrison with McGuiness. Morrison in the last 2 games has been caught out by pace and we need ot sort that out. i don't know much about McGuiness if he has the pace though.

Not only should he not be on the pitch he shouldnt be captain looked totally disinterested all over the place last night to busy fussing with his hair.

Pack is a natural leader should be captain of the club always talking to the team organising ect.

Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:17 am

PontreBlue wrote:

Not only should he not be on the pitch he shouldnt be captain looked totally disinterested all over the place last night to busy fussing with his hair.

Pack is a natural leader should be captain of the club always talking to the team organising ect.

Some players can often look that way but it’s sometimes not a true reflection; Whitts being a perfect example. It works the other way too as I remember Wilo Flood and Steve Lynex looking ‘extremely interested’ during games but they were crap.