Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UPDATED: ‘ HUGHTON SACKED ‘

Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:29 am

posting anything to take my mind of last night performance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: HUGHTON SACKED

Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:10 am

id still take him here

Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:02 am

Steve Cooper the early favourite.

Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:08 am

Bakedalasker wrote:posting anything to take my mind of last night performance.

And therein lies the beauty.......at least we can still laugh at ourselves. :thumbup: :bluebird:

Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:18 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:Steve Cooper the early favourite.

I would be amazed if they took him, and if they did amazed if they improved?

They need a Warnock or a McCarthy and a right kicking I think.

Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:20 am

Quick get him on the phone

Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:26 am

Bakedalasker wrote:posting anything to take my mind of last night performance.

Understand that, Ian. Worse because you were actually there...! :(

I actually feel sorry for Hughton; he's clearly a decent man and manager and if he could use PowerPoint, he would have been here instead of Malky... ;)

Re: UPDATED: ‘ HUGHTON SACKED ‘

Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:33 am

1pt from 21 pts
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:36 am

Since MM took over only QPR have taken more points than us according to sky last night and people want to replace him with Houghton who has been at forest a similar time and leaves his side bottom of the table and worse start for his team in 108 years

Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:53 am

Abergavenny wrote:Since MM took over only QPR have taken more points than us according to sky last night and people want to replace him with Houghton who has been at forest a similar time and leaves his side bottom of the table and worse start for his team in 108 years

People? :?

All I see is Paul_h making that comment and his opinions usually go against the grain... ;) :laughing6:

Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:59 am

Abergavenny wrote:Since MM took over only QPR have taken more points than us according to sky last night and people want to replace him with Houghton who has been at forest a similar time and leaves his side bottom of the table and worse start for his team in 108 years

Would have taken Highton a few months ago but he has damaged his reputation at Forest quite severely. Might even have to drop down a division to get another job. The football might be grim at times but MM would never has us that bad.

Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:59 am

Bluebina wrote:

I tend to agree.

Chris Wilder is second favourite and makes much more sense.

I think Wilder would do a very good job there with that squad.

Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:00 am

Sven wrote:

All I see is Paul_h making that comment and his opinions usually go against the grain... ;) :laughing6:

But as you quite rightly advocate Chris, as does the owner of this board, it's all about opinions!

IMHO.....Chris Hughton has passed his SBD, as has our current Manager. :bluebird:

Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:16 am

TheHangedMan wrote:
Sven wrote:

But as you quite rightly advocate Chris, as does the owner of this board, it's all about opinions!

IMHO.....Chris Hughton has passed his SBD, as has our current Manager. :bluebird:

100% agree

Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:24 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

I tend to agree.

Chris Wilder is second favourite and makes much more sense.

I think Wilder would do a very good job there with that squad.

Agreed a much better fit!!!

Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:14 pm

Sven wrote:

snip snip snip

cant help yourself can you.

Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:45 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
Sven wrote:

I agree, mate. Chris Hughton is now out of date

I was just jesting whilst making the point it was it was just the one comment (to get Chris Hughton in) at that stage

Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:50 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Sven wrote:

snip snip snip

:thumbup: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And you can't help but 'bite', can you...? ;)

The point I made was in part in jest but you read it as you feel suits your needs...! :thumbright:

Seems you're another with an aversion to two-way traffic on here...! :roll:

Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:50 pm

Sven wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Sven wrote:

snip snip snip

The point I made was in part in jest but you read it as you feel suits your needs...! :thumbright:

there isnt any two way traffic, i was keeping my comments to the football, you as usual, have to attack people personally. its what you do in a large % of your posts.

Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:08 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Sven wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Sven wrote:

snip snip snip

there isnt any two way traffic, i was keeping my comments to the football, you as usual, have to attack people personally. its what you do in a large % of your posts.

If disagreeing with what you (generally) put out there is 'attacking', then gulity as charged... :thumbright:

To make it personal, I'd have to know you and whilst our paths have crossed, I wouldn't say that I (overly) do, although you didn't overly impress me at that time either... ;)

If you not taking it back (the more likely of the two) is the case, then I refer to my earlier response... :thumbright:

Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:29 am

Apparently steve cooper in talks with them say ssn .....

Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:53 am

pembroke allan wrote:Apparently steve cooper in talks with them say ssn .....

A good choice from what is available and whilst it will change the way Forest play, it will give both them a chance of improving a poor squad and Steve Cooper the opportunity to show he could be the real deal; something the 'Jacks' seemingly never did