Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New cards digital download

Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:02 pm

Anyone got any idea how to download digital ticket. 2 of my cards have arrived but 3rd one missing and when try to download says sites down

Re: New cards digital download

Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:52 pm

Cards arrived but trying to download from app to digital wallet, failed!!!! Over and over

Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:55 pm

Go to active tickets page.
Click on view card.
Then view digital ticket.
There's a download option.
Screenshot your ticket.

Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:43 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:Log in online ticket page.
Click on view card.
Screenshot your ticket.

Not sure what problem is in downloading card? I downloaded city app opened it up (bottom right comer bar) did all the login stuff it registered my debit card and then you registered the city card so linked with debit card you can even automatically top up card with amount from £10 was easy to do .... only glitch was registering city card wasnt clear and did debit card again but realised mistake but to change things needed to delete card and start again but was easy to do.....unfortunately cant use it at present at bar probably need to iron out gremlins

Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:54 pm

surprise but it never worked!!!!

25 mins waiting in the ticket office q then a massive q outside gate 5

Commercially we are poor

Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:58 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Click on view card.
Screenshot your ticket.

Not sure what problem is in downloading card? I downloaded city app opened it up (bottom right comer bar) did all the login stuff it registered my debit card and then you registered the city card so linked with debit card you can even automatically top up card with amount from £10 was easy to do .... only glitch was registering city card wasnt clear and did debit card again but realised mistake but to change things needed to delete card and start again but was easy to do.....unfortunately cant use it at present at bar probably need to iron out gremlins

You can use you prepaid city Visa card in the ground I used mine Saturday the people behind the bar are saying no you can’t use them and the cards was not doing contactless as people had not put there pin in to make it contactless

Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:14 pm

mattc752 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Click on view card.
Screenshot your ticket.

You can use you prepaid city Visa card in the ground I used mine Saturday the people behind the bar are saying no you can’t use them and the cards was not doing contactless as people had not put there pin in to make it contactless

I am on level 4 it wasnt working in one bar but was in the food outlet its not for me to question staffs knowledge of if cards work or not... :old: