Harvey jay Rees-Howell and Aaron Roberts

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby stickywicket » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:42 pm

Someone called Archie Ballinger posted on Cardiff City away days
Harvey jay Rees-Howell and Aaron Roberts the club have sent me your season cards to my address pm me
stickywicket

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Harvey jay Rees-Howell and Aaron Roberts

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:22 pm

stickywicket wrote:Someone called Archie Ballinger posted on Cardiff City away days
Harvey jay Rees-Howell and Aaron Roberts the club have sent me your season cards to my address pm me

If no joy give the in at office on Saturday.. didn't this happen with other ones earlier today? At least it's not the club as cards come directly from supplier.. :mrgreen:
pembroke allan

Postby Sven » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:37 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
stickywicket wrote:Someone called Archie Ballinger posted on Cardiff City away days

If no joy give the in at office on Saturday.. didn't this happen with other ones earlier today? At least it's not the club as cards come directly from supplier.. :mrgreen:

The club haven't been at fault at any point; but don't tell the 'knockers'... ;) :laughing6:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:23 pm

Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

The club haven't been at fault at any point; but don't tell the 'knockers'... ;) :laughing6:

It's not always anyones fault but the fans themselves who dont do things right I'm one..... :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby wez1927 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:32 am

Pm sent there my mates tickets
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Return to General Chat