Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WOW: "CARDIFF CITY FANS RIP INTO CARDIFF PLAYER"

Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:25 am

Hate to say it but I told you so from day one. He is to slow to get into goal scoring positions.
For Luton he just stayed in the box, for us he is having to chase everything and that is not his game.

Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:06 am

Yet another problem with modern news, they just pick the worst random comments they can find on twatter and print it like its everyones opinion.

That being said, he is a donkey but he works hard and we've had worse back ups.

Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:09 pm

Collins is a proven scorer in the Championship, 24 in the last two seasons for little Luton, give the guy a chance, chose us rather than his home city Coventry. Certainly a much better player than Warnock’s strikers!

Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:21 pm

Vassell is on way back. Don't worry.

Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:18 am

Blimey we have some dull fans, he's working is socks off to produce something from the worst midfield 3 years running in the championship. Giles not included in that comment obviously.

So easy to pick on keepers and strikers, they'll do their bit when the cart horses we have still at this club get moved out and we get some hungry, talented players in.

Collins is the least of our problems - END OF!

and mccarthy is only as good as he's allowed to pick!

Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:57 am

HarriRhys22 wrote:Collins is a proven scorer in the Championship, 24 in the last two seasons for little Luton, give the guy a chance, chose us rather than his home city Coventry. Certainly a much better player than Warnock’s strikers!

100% correct

Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:06 am

maccydee wrote:
HarriRhys22 wrote:Collins is a proven scorer in the Championship, 24 in the last two seasons for little Luton, give the guy a chance, chose us rather than his home city Coventry. Certainly a much better player than Warnock’s strikers!

100% correct

Could you show me where??

Been a lower league player most of his career and is now 31 in 2months.

Scored zero for us in 8 games so far.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:55 am

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

100% correct

As he said 24 in two seasons for Luton.

Younger than Kenny Miller when we signed him.

I’m hoping one goal will set him off. I hope I don’t keep have to keep hoping for that. :)

Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:10 am

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

100% correct

I’m hoping one goal will set him off. I hope I don’t keep have to keep hoping for that. :)

He played quite well when he came on yesterday and I thought his display was better than Moore’s.
He had a chance but it certainly was nowhere near a sitter.

Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:20 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

100% correct

He played quite well when he came on yesterday and I thought his display was better than Moore’s.
He had a chance but it certainly was nowhere near a sitter.

Yeah I thought he looked decent yesterday.

What will really help him is fans giving him stick.

He’s something we didn’t have last season. That is someone who can give Moore a rest. Not that we will need to worry about giving Moore a rest this year as we are set for mid table mediocrity I feel.