Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lee Tomlin

Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:42 am

Just a little note about all the stick that has come his way lately saying he was faking beeing ill and injured, He was not, the operation he had on his groin never cured the problem, so last monday he had another op on his groin.
Now I know that some of the stick can be justified, but not this time :thumbup:

Re: Lee Tomlin

Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:13 pm

Is this true though? I mean you said we were signed two more players that turned out to be incorrect. ;)

Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:26 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:Is this true though? I mean you said we were signed two more players that turned out to be incorrect. ;)

And the Pfizer / AZ thing.

Fake news all over.

:lol:

Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:54 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:Is this true though? I mean you said we were signed two more players that turned out to be incorrect. ;)

No, he suggested they were in the pipeline, not signed...

Shall we create list of information you've put out there? It will be a short one; unlike the list of pathetic or pointless posts that number in the majority... :(

Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:03 pm

maccydee wrote:

Fake news all over.

As fake as you :thumbup:

Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:04 pm

Igovernor wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Fake news all over.

Fake how?

Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:08 pm

[quote="Bigmarkw"]Is this true though? I mean you said we were signed two more players that turned out to be incorrect. ;)[/quote
Are you for real? perhaps you should read the posts that Annis put up about the press conference where MM said Tomlin had an operation on his groin last Monday or do you just think you are being clever. It's obvious you are not clever at all!

Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:10 pm

Sven wrote:

Shall we create list of information you've put out there? It will be a short one; unlike the list of pathetic or pointless posts that number in the majority... :(

Chris you cannot educate pork, :lol: there is always one or two on here :roll:

Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:46 pm

Igovernor wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Fake news all over.

Fake how?

Fake because you think you are clever with your sarcasm when you are most certainly not!

That’s really not fake at all. I understand you are very defensive after your two signings pish but don’t cast aspersions my way.

I think you will find!!!!! my sarcasm was quite clever to show up your total misinformation about the vaccines. The fact you said I think you will find made you look even more silly. After the two signings thing you should have been more careful and taken the 15 seconds it would have taken for you to check your facts about AZ/Pfizer.

Reputations take a long time to be made and seconds to be broken,

Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:55 pm

Sven wrote:

No he didn’t and you know it he said we signed two players. Now he’s got you to dig him out of his hole. No falling for it.

Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:59 pm

Sven wrote:

So you’ve decided to pop up again after I politely asked you to back off from me.
So please tell me why you removed the forums one joke after trying To wind me up about ticking the right boxes and you go and do exactly what you mocked me for.

You comedy value is excellent. :)

Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:02 pm

Sven wrote:

The post of mine you deleted on that thread to stop you fella looking like an even bigger tool. Just like when you two tried to double up to troll me. You both made for each other. ;)

Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:10 pm

Igovernor wrote:
Sven wrote:

Absolutely not true.

For you to make that statement About educating pork is quite frankly horrific.

I think you will find you stated the player actually signed. Please see below.

Chris, you are wrong on this. You owe the chap an apology.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:13 pm

Sven wrote:

Two new signings. Is the thread title. Not possible two new signings. Did you even look at the thread when he asked you to do his back tracking. ?

Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:16 pm

maccydee wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Sven wrote:

Absolutely not true.

Cheers mate.
He came on a thread trolling me and don’t like it when he gets a bit back. Except mine is fact. Not just opinion. :)

Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:26 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Sven wrote:

Absolutely not true.

Cheers mate.
He came on a thread trolling me and don’t like it when he gets a bit back. Except mine is fact. Not just opinion. :)

No worries at all. Me and you have had a bit of fun banter but the line about educating pork is quite frankly shocking.

I’ll be interested to see if these get deleted and if so I’ll be calling Annis.

Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:28 pm

Igovernor wrote:
Sven wrote:

Educating pork??????

Cough AZ in a freezer cough.

You should be better than that.

Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:42 pm

maccydee wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Sven wrote:

Absolutely not true.

Cheers mate.

No worries at all. Me and you have had a bit of fun banter but the line about educating pork is quite frankly shocking.

Exactly. That’s how it should be a bit of banter. Not throwing insults around he’s a moderator as well isnt he?

Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:50 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Sven wrote:

Absolutely not true.

Cheers mate.

Exactly. That’s how it should be a bit of banter. Not throwing insults around he’s a moderator as well isnt he?

He is hence why I said about deleting posts. I have copied them all and if any are deleted to change the narrative I’ll call Annis.

The educating pork thing has bothered me as he made a point of correcting me on something about vaccines earlier and was wrong. Then tried to correct me again which I also bounced back. As a volunteer vaccinator who has had to do significant training for vaccines I knew my stuff. To then state educating pork after that makes him look a knob. Chris who is normally class also lowered himself in this case.

Pity skidemin ain’t here to see it.

Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:56 pm

maccydee wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Sven wrote:

Absolutely not true.

Cheers mate.

He is hence why I said about deleting posts. I have copied them all and if any are deleted to change the narrative I’ll call Annis.

The educating pork thing has bothered me as he made a point of correcting me on something about vaccines earlier and was wrong. Then tried to correct me again which I also bounced back. As a volunteer vaccinator who has had to do significant training for vaccines I knew my stuff. To then state educating pork after that makes him look a knob. Chris who is normally class also lowered himself in this case.

Interesting. Where is skidemin?

And most importantly thank you for helping look after as all with you volunteer work. You making a real difference to peoples lives. People like you are what make this country great.

Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:02 am

Bigmarkw wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Sven wrote:

Absolutely not true.

Cheers mate.

And most importantly thank you for helping look after as all with you volunteer work. You making a real difference to peoples lives. People like you are what make this country great.

I hope he’s not banned. But worry he might be.

Take me email mcdonaldn507@gmail.com in case you are over this.

Mate I appreciate that. There’s a guy there who does 3 or 5 days a week all day. He’s a legend.

Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:08 am

maccydee wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Sven wrote:

Absolutely not true.

Cheers mate.

I hope he’s not banned. But worry he might be.

Take me email mcdonaldn507@gmail.com in case you are over this.

Mate I appreciate that. There’s a guy there who does 3 or 5 days a week all day. He’s a legend.

Cheers mate. Thanks.
Yeah hope he’s not banned as well. As he helped me out when I was going through a difficult time. I’ve just come across this thread written by Sven. I’m the person they talking about. And Sven made no attempt at all to contact me unlike skid. Turns out Sven has knowledge of my health and has continued to knowingly push me and now team up with someone to help.

Footnote (from Sven): For clarity, when read correctly, the attached image clearly states that I did not 'know' who the third person was when Skidemin contacted me in relation to another members struggles. What I did say was that 'we' (creditably Skidemin where contact with the third person was concerned) tried to deal with it at that time until communications between the two either stopped (what I was told) or I was no longer kept informed

I have communicated with BigMarkW on this to explain the actual situation and he accepts that I did not know who the third person was at that time but did try to offer support through Skidemin, who as I said, dealt with the situation well under the circumstances

What I couldn't understand is why Skidemin chose to ressurect the post as a 'tool' with which to stir up the pot when the topic in hand was not related. For that alone, he should take a long hard look at himself and the potential consequences of his own actions; particularly as he seemingly knew the identity of the third party and chose (for nefarious reasons) to bring it back to the fore

Where I will apologise to BigMarkW is where it had slipped my mind he had asked to be left alone in a communiction that had occurred some time after the situation referenced above

With respect to BigMarkW, the latest incident is now considered 'closed' and we both have a better understanding of each others positions/situations

Finally, Skidemin has not (never was) banned and is assumed not to be posting for his own reasons; possibly holidays or similar but hopefully out of embarrasment for what I have told him has been a bad few weeks in his deliberate posting terms

Thank you, Sven
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:50 am

I post about a comment made by MM regarding the fact that Tomlin has had an opperation last monday, and get people making snide comments about information that I have put on here in the past. I put out what I have been told, and neither myself or the person who tells me the info has any control over what the football club do.
There was a lot going on in the last window and deals were as good as done, but VT pulled them all, the only one that everyone on here heard about was Marley Watkins.
Is it any wonder that I reply to comments made, in the same vein that these comments were made, perhaps it's time for me to keep any future info to myself
If anyone is upset with any comments I do make they can always PM me! :thumbup:

Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:51 am

Igovernor wrote:I post about a comment made by MM regarding the fact that Tomlin has had an opperation last monday, and get people making snide comments about information that I have put on here in the past. I put out what I have been told, and neither myself or the person who tells me the info has any control over what the football club do.
There was a lot going on in the last window and deals were as good as done, but VT pulled them all, the only one that everyone on here heard about was Marley Watkins.
Is it any wonder that I reply to comments made, in the same vein that these comments were made, perhaps it's time for me to keep any future info to myself

Mate. I was having a bit of banter with you as you tried to ridicule me in an other thread about tikka masala. So being of a similar type I reflected it back to you. Come on if your gonna give it out at least be able to take it.

Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:22 am

Bigmarkw wrote:
Igovernor wrote:I post about a comment made by MM regarding the fact that Tomlin has had an opperation last monday, and get people making snide comments about information that I have put on here in the past. I put out what I have been told, and neither myself or the person who tells me the info has any control over what the football club do.

Mate. I was having a bit of banter with you as you tried to ridicule me in an other thread about tikka masala. So being of a similar type I reflected it back to you. Come on if your gonna give it out at least be able to take it.

I thought that I just pointed out that Tika marsala was not an indian dish, ask any indian, I did not see that as ridiculing you, but I understand that it what people perceive not what I think :thumbup: