Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Bournemouth Fans “

Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:06 pm

1,452 Bournemouth fans away at Cardiff today :thumbright: :thumbright:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Bournemouth Fans “

Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:20 pm

Bournemouth fans
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:52 pm

Decent following for them to be fair, only a small Club

Credit to them, I know they have had a bit of success under Howe but they seem to have built up a bit of a fan base and stopped losing the younger support to Southampton

Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:54 pm

RV Casual wrote:Decent following for them to be fair, only a small Club

Credit to them, I know they have had a bit of success under Howe but they seem to have built up a bit of a fan base and stopped losing the younger support to Southampton

Yes a very small club Steve and No Matter how much money success given will always be.

Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:04 pm

...and they try and play football.

Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:42 pm

Big Hill Blue wrote:...and they try and play football.

They ran and passed superbly and I'm not sure they got out of second gear to do it; although I though City were resolute in defence

Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:03 pm

I couldn't go today lads but the sky sports reporter in the ground was pretty complimentary about us. He said we bossed the first 20 minutes and it that it was a pretty even game, not a lot in it and Cahill at the back for Bournemouth was the difference

Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Yes a very small club Steve and No Matter how much money success given will always be.

Capacity at vitality stadium 12k?
Never going to be a bigger club than they are now unless make it bigger? But they were loudest heared for a while :o

Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:44 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Capacity at vitality stadium 12k?
Never going to be a bigger club than they are now unless make it bigger? But they were loudest heared for a while :o

Bournemouth is not a big football town and they have not made it bigger like the Jacks as both have not got massive support.

We are totally different we have potentially massive support.