Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY THOUGHTS: CARDIFF 0-1 BOURNEMOUTH "A CAGEY MATCH"

Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:47 pm

EFL CHAMPIONSHIP 2021/22
BITS FROM THE ACTION 2021/22
CARDIFF CITY 0-1 AFC BOURNEMOUTH: FULL TIME RESULT

MY THOUGHTS:
Hearing on Call Rob on the radio and they are putting blame at the Board along with the fans who are slating the manager too. I mean come on our club simply dont have the money for players with quality and our youngsters are trying there best no matter what. I think that players like Colwill should be kept in the starting line-up in the midfield alongside pack. Others such as young Brown in defence who played a good game for his debut and the other youngsters played a good game for us others such as Bagan, Mark Harris and Sang. Kept my eye on Sang and numerous times he was left alone unmarked on the wing and no one was looking for him to cross to.

As for the manager I mean i will back him all the way and will continue to so i have no idea why fans are slating him, maybe a change of tactics is needed. I know we got Moore but we also got Harris who has the pace so why not try and play on the floor more and because we got quick youngsters playing they can run on the wings to cross the ball for Moore or Harris. The tactics for just hoofing the ball to Moore needs to change as every team will focus on playing on the floor like Bournemouth did.

So keep the faith fellow bluebirds fans our youngsters will get better overtime and with a few tweaks to the tactics and line-ups then we can push upwards in the table. No point moaning yes we lost but it was cagey and only 1 goal in it against a former Premier League team.

Re: MY THOUGHTS: CARDIFF 0-1 BOURNEMOUTH "A CAGEY MATCH"

Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:55 am

Totally agree , Klopp wouldnt do any better, if we tried to play and win that game yesterday they would have thumped us 4 nil