"RIGHT YOU LOT IT'S TIME TO f**k OFF"

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby sir ninian » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:42 pm

Bacuna
Vaulks
Pack
Feeble trio of fraudsters stealing a living and Bacuna plays with Peter Whittingham's shirt number on his back!!
Pathetic performance.
Same usual suspects putting in 4 out of 10 performances.!!
sir ninian

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: "RIGHT YOU LOT IT'S TIME TO f**k OFF"

Postby davids » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:00 pm

I thought Bacuna started quite well today but I actually forgot during the second half that he was on the pitch.

Once I realised he was I kept an eye on him for the next 10 minutes where he actually seemed to be making every effort to be as far away from the ball as he could.

Made no effort to get involved for the rest of the game which, like the Bournemouth midfield, completely passed him by.
davids

Postby Big Hill Blue » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:08 pm

davids wrote:I thought Bacuna started quite well today but I actually forgot during the second half that he was on the pitch.

Once I realised he was I kept an eye on him for the next 10 minutes where he actually seemed to be making every effort to be as far away from the ball as he could.

Made no effort to get involved for the rest of the game which, like the Bournemouth midfield, completely passed him by.

We can all see it...except for MM and his paymasters.
Big Hill Blue

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:14 pm

Pack was ok, Bacuna ok in patches. Vaulks was dreadful.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby RV Casual » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:28 pm

The sad thing is I think every single one of the lads mentioned are decent players they just are never consistent and that's why they go from hero to zero

All brought in by Warnock by the way unless I'm mistaken.
RV Casual

Postby Bluebird1977 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:40 pm

When there contracts run out end of the season there be kids playing in the same position then we will get moaning most weeks no doubt :lol:
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: “We will dust ourselves down and go again” :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Bluebird1977

Postby Sven » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:44 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Pack was ok, Bacuna ok in patches. Vaulks was dreadful.

Tend to agree with that, Andrew (Vaulks long throws apart)
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby theclaw » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:59 pm

Couple of months ago I couldn’t believe Vaulks was left out of Wales squad for the Euro Finals.Today I finally realised why :banghead:
theclaw

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:49 pm

Sven wrote:

bluebirdoct1962

Postby Paulyblue » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:05 pm

At least pack can pass the ball to his own team mates...vaulks was abysmal...can't pass can't keep the ball and always picks up yellow cards..bacuna is ok for 10/15 mins then disappears from any valuable involvement..we are seriously lacking in any creativity from midfield..second to most second balls and no pace out wide...this season is going to be a long hard slog..but will support my team as always... bluebirds
Paulyblue

Postby Winchmore Hill Bluebird » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:06 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Sven wrote:

I also agree. Vaults is a waste of space at this time.
Winchmore Hill Bluebird

Postby montyblue » Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:02 pm

Mick mcarthy probably our worse manager in the last 10 years old school negative boring defensive manager thats where we are regardless of the players we have his football brain is not upto scratch so get used to our style of footie which is rugby style
What a sh.t season this is going to be to endure
i cannot see any light at the end of micks tunnel
Pissed off bluebird.
montyblue

Postby BigBearBlue1974 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:21 am

I bet Collins and a few of the players think the same about us fans.

If I was player I'd be thinking shove your happy claping and I'm only as good as my last game.
BigBearBlue1974

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:41 am

BigBearBlue1974 wrote:I bet Collins and a few of the players think the same about us fans.

If I was player I'd be thinking shove your happy claping and I'm only as good as my last game.

I was thinking the same.I'll bet Collins is thankful its not his turn to be trolled.
Sneggyblubird

Postby Blueman39 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:22 am

sir ninian wrote:Bacuna
Vaulks
Pack
Feeble trio of fraudsters stealing a living and Bacuna plays with Peter Whittingham's shirt number on his back!!
Pathetic performance.
m

I’ve never rated Bacuna...Vaulks does have the excuse of not much game time IMO ...Pack has been solid if unspectacular .

The team has a whole have not played well with only Flint being anywhere near his best even if we have picked up points .
Blueman39

Postby JJ1927 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:33 am

Couldn't go today- got covid caught at Forest i think! - but for me Pack has been one of our better players this season.
JJ1927

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:37 am

JJ1927 wrote:Couldn't go today- got covid caught at Forest i think! - but for me Pack has been one of our better players this season.

Yes I agree there.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby aber blue » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:13 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
BigBearBlue1974 wrote:I bet Collins and a few of the players think the same about us fans.

I was thinking the same.I'll bet Collins is thankful its not his turn to be trolled.

Totally agree City fans are fickle and look for a scape goat, goes back as far as I can remember
when Steve Lynex was virtually booed every game. Has continued with the likes of Hudson, Flint etc
Then they get their names sung. Don’t understand it
aber blue

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:50 am

aber blue wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

Totally agree City fans are fickle and look for a scape goat, goes back as far as I can remember
when Steve Lynex was virtually booed every game. Has continued with the likes of Hudson, Flint etc
Then they get their names sung. Don’t understand it

Fans react to what they have just watched. If a player (or a team as a whole) have a poor/bad game then of course they are going to get stick. Of course the reverse is true when we play well/win.

It happens at every club not just CCFC.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby nubbsy » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:17 pm

All 3 of them bang average and I'd be happy to see any of them leave.
nubbsy

Postby AfricanBluebird » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:12 am

I refuse to blame individual players for our awful performances.

The team is so so unbalanced that it is almost impossible for any player to do well.

We have no wingers in the team, no pace and no creativity.. so the players in the team have so limited options and have been used to playing hoofball for so long, I am not sure they know how to play any other way anymore.

Can you imagine that in the second half Mick went 442 and Nelson was on the wing.

Whether it is the transfer committee or the managers fault, the fact that we haven't got a single winger in the squad, a single creative midfielder or a recognised left wing back is appalling.

When Mick took over it was refreshing to hear him say "I won't play players out of position" - this was a result of Bacuna being used by successive managers as right back..

Well Mick... Bagan isn't a LWB, Sang isn't a RWB, Bacuna isn't an attacking midfielder, Harris isn't No 10, Nelson is NOT a right back or right winger and Colwill isn't a winger.

I have NO ISSUES with losing Murphy, Junior, Whyte, NML, Ojo and Wilson from last season - all for different reasons, but to replace them ALL with a converted left back who could be recalled in January, is in my mind, a reflection that either the manager or / and transfer committee are committing crimes against football.

So, yes some of the players you have mentioned are not playing well, but the issues are wider - transfers, systems, playing style, coaching.
AfricanBluebird

Postby piledriver64 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:11 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:Couldn't go today- got covid caught at Forest i think! - but for me Pack has been one of our better players this season.

Yes I agree there.

Yep, Pack gets slated because he isn’t an “exciting” player. But he’s the one player who tries to get us to retain possession even if it means going backwards.

It makes me laugh when people say “we need to change the way we play”. Every time we played a pass that went backwards the crowd was moaning, watch all the top teams and you’ll see it’s about being patient and moving the opposition out of position, whether the ball goes forward, sideways or backwards!!

The only decent move of the game (Collins header) started on the right, the ball went backwards (at which point the crowd around us started moaning) the switched across to Bagan who put a great cross in.

It’s not just the players that need to change, the crowd does too.
piledriver64

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:28 am

piledriver64 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Yes I agree there.

Yep, Pack gets slated because he isn’t an “exciting” player. But he’s the one player who tries to get us to retain possession even if it means going backwards.

It makes me laugh when people say “we need to change the way we play”. Every time we played a pass that went backwards the crowd was moaning, watch all the top teams and you’ll see it’s about being patient and moving the opposition out of position, whether the ball goes forward, sideways or backwards!!

The only decent move of the game (Collins header) started on the right, the ball went backwards (at which point the crowd around us started moaning) the switched across to Bagan who put a great cross in.

What a great post.

Pack has been playing really well this season and most of last.
As you say he’s one of the only players who can pass a ball and he ‘try’s’ to keep things ticking over.
If there’s nothing ahead of him as is usually the case he passes it sideways or back to keep the ball which is 100% correct. Then what happens? People on here moan at him.

It’s like park football because as Pack looks to pass forward, most of the players run away from him expecting the long ball instead of coming towards him to receive the pass.

It’s all to do with dinosaur Micks tactics I’m afraid.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Big Hill Blue » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:18 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Yes I agree there.

What a great post.

Pack has been playing really well this season and most of last.
As you say he’s one of the only players who can pass a ball and he ‘try’s’ to keep things ticking over.
If there’s nothing ahead of him as is usually the case he passes it sideways or back to keep the ball which is 100% correct. Then what happens? People on here moan at him.

It’s like park football because as Pack looks to pass forward, most of the players run away from him expecting the long ball instead of coming towards him to receive the pass.

It’s all to do with dinosaur Micks tactics I’m afraid.

Spot on. Pack better be careful with his passing of the ball along the grass else MM will drop him.
Big Hill Blue

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:29 pm

It's known that some players read this forum.

No wonder some of them feel disillusioned at the club and with the fanbase when they see headlines like this.

But, sadly, it sums up some of our fans.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby Scoularite » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:03 pm

by sir ninian » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:42 pm

Bacuna
Vaulks
Pack
Pathetic performance.

As a unit they are below standard, but they shouldn't all be in midfield together. Decent teams generally have just one or two such players together with some creativity/pace which we sadly lack. The natural outcome is poor service to the strikers followed by more pressure from the opposition. Let's be fair, they are ball winners and not great passers!
Scoularite

Return to General Chat