Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My biggest concern McCarthy/Team/Tactics.

Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:52 pm

It’s not the fact that we look odds on to finish mid table playing pretty dire football.
It’s the fact that our Academy are really starting to produce what looks like promising young talent coming through at long last and now playing this one dimensional footfall is not progressing these lads to the next level.

I think we are getting ourself into a hole.

Re: My biggest concern McCarthy/Team/Tactics.

Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:21 am

theclaw wrote:It’s not the fact that we look odds on to finish mid table playing pretty dire football.
It’s the fact that our Academy are really starting to produce what looks like promising young talent coming through at long last and now playing this one dimensional footfall is not progressing these lads to the next level.

If Mick goes i think Steve Morison gets a go next.

Re: My biggest concern McCarthy/Team/Tactics.

Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:13 am

maccydee wrote:
theclaw wrote:It’s not the fact that we look odds on to finish mid table playing pretty dire football.

If Mick goes i think Steve Morison gets a go next.

I think and hope your right.He seems,talks and gets his teams playing a bit of football.