Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What will the result be of Blackburn Rovers v Cardiff City?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:01 pm

Blackburn Rovers win (5/4)
44%
Cardiff City win (21/10)
33%
Draw (12/5)
22%

Total votes : 27

Re: MATCH THR: " BLACKBURN ROVERS v CARDIFF CITY " MATCH TH

Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:55 pm

Simply not good enough on or off the field and for me the clock is now ticking on MM as I don't think the club were looking to be in a relegation fight and were are :shock:

MM did well last season but make no mistake he inherited a decent squad but an under achieving squad. Now with our summer transfer activity we are a poor squad and the chickens are coming home to roost.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:56 pm

montyblue wrote:Wonder what mr tan thinks watching this and
where is mr dalhman hiding

Behind his couch I would imagine, this is horrifying.

Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:56 pm

Sleep walking to relegation. The Club has got it totally wrong throughout - manager, squad, strategy, everything.
The unwashed up west will be laughing and looking forward to the upward curve they are embarking on. And to think some on here thought they were in trouble this season. We are a joke.

Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:57 pm

Mick just do us all a favour and walk away so us fans can at least have a chance of seeing an improvement- you have no concept of modern day football.

Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:57 pm

Pathetic , embarrassing , nothing positive to say . We are absolutely s#1+

Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:58 pm

Lets hope this does' nt drag out like harris did how many games do we have to loose before we realise we have a very defensive manager who does not inspire the players and stop playing for the manager

Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:59 pm

Shambles.
There used to be a time we could make 5 or 6 changes for the next game. Not anymore.

I had left my voice to text on and my computer must have heard me shouting at the screen because it just asked me what are you watching this rubbish for :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Strangely we started the first twenty minutes well but Blackburn haven't got out of second gear. Far too easy. We are a mess and this reminds me of the last days of Harris. He wont turn this around now as WBA will smash us on Tuesday. McCarthy will be sacked after we lose to the Jacks is my prediction. We'll replace him with another cheap option.

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:00 pm

Don’t like to say I told you so, but……….. :lol:

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:01 pm

Its not just MM who needs to go, the club needs new owners.
Someone who attends and feels the pain of watching the shite currently on offer.

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:02 pm

Long term younger manager needs to be given time with this young team to develop them to full potential. This style isn't going to get through best of a player learning.

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:02 pm

What's the point of sacking MM? We could appoint Guardiola and be no better off.

Tan refuses to sanction signings/free signings/paying half decent wages. He also thinks our kids are good enough and our future.

This is a rhetorical question, but be honest with yourselves. Who is REALLY to blame?

Cue the 'bash Barclay1' comments.... and No, I'm not gonna say I told you so, because I am more gutted than you will ever give me credit for.

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:03 pm

Rhyswilli3303 wrote:Don’t like to say I told you so, but……….. :lol:

Dont tell lies you enjoyed
saying it :roll:

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:04 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Really?

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:05 pm

Barclay1 wrote:What's the point of sacking MM? We could appoint Guardiola and be no better off.

Tan refuses to sanction signings/free signings/paying half decent wages. He also thinks our kids are good enough and our future.

This is a rhetorical question, but be honest with yourselves. Who is REALLY to blame?

Cue the 'bash Barclay1' comments.... and No, I'm not gonna say I told you so, because I am more gutted than you will ever give me credit for.

Who's to blame ? The players its that simple that defending was absolutely pathetic nothing to do with owner manager ect in fact tan could probably play better than our central defenders :laughing6:

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:06 pm

Barclay1 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Really?

Yes really we all love I told you so fortune tellers... :thumbup:

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:06 pm

He’s not even made a substitution after that horrific first half performance. I am not watching it as I’ve said previously but surely he needs to change something up. I just don’t understand his management!!

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:08 pm

Barclay1 wrote:What's the point of sacking MM? We could appoint Guardiola and be no better off.

BLAME?

OK I recall Vincent Tan wanted all the credit when we got to the Premier because it was his money. Now he has decided not to invest any more but has ordered the club to use our fringe players. That is what MM is doing. So who should we be blaming?

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:09 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Who's to blame ? The players its that simple that defending was absolutely pathetic nothing to do with owner manager ect in fact tan could probably play better than our central defenders :laughing6:

Maybe, but whereas we don't want to throw out money around, we need to loosen the purse strings a little and use a bit of common sense, not to see a top 6 finish, but simply to stay in this division.

Basic economics here. Displays and results will affect the crowds. Right now is when the supporters need a boost/ a change... something.

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:14 pm

This is a f..ckin joke ...don't think I can listen to this any longer .. absolute shambles..not good enough... McCarthy needs to get out of our club now... embarrassment

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:14 pm

Blackburn now out of sight and Bluebirds having another of those days...

Sure to be a big debate after the game...

LATEST SCORE: BLACKBURN ROVERS 4 - 0 CARDIFF CITY

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:15 pm

Paulyblue wrote:This is a f..ckin joke ...don't think I can listen to this any longer .. absolute shambles..not good enough... McCarthy needs to get out of our club now... embarrassment

Totally agree and have said for awhile now he needs to go.
:thumbup:

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:16 pm

WTF 4 nil

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:17 pm

I need a can

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:17 pm

Sven wrote:Blackburn now out of sight and Bluebirds having another of those days...

Sure to be a big debate after the game...

LATEST SCORE: BLACKBURN ROVERS 4 - 0 CARDIFF CITY

Yes big debate on call rob? Even ann from caerphilly will be calling for Mick to go.. :mrgreen:

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:18 pm

We’ve scored a goal!!! Comeback is on, Mick in!!!

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:18 pm

Plymuff Bloobird wrote:I need a can

I need a pack

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:19 pm

The club is bad and some of the pricks on here who thought we had a shot at the playoffs under MM are just as bad.

You’ll all have your Liverpool shirts on tonight.

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:19 pm

No surprises the goal came from a set piece situation though.