Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What will the result be of Blackburn Rovers v Cardiff City?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:01 pm

Blackburn Rovers win (5/4)
44%
Cardiff City win (21/10)
33%
Draw (12/5)
22%

Total votes : 27

Re: MATCH THR: " BLACKBURN ROVERS v CARDIFF CITY " MATCH TH

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:20 pm

Sean Morrison header gets the Bluebirds their first consolation goal...

LATEST SCORE: BLACKBURN ROVERS 4 - 1 CARDIFF CITY

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:21 pm

There can be no justification for McCarthy not being sacked.
He was a firefighter but the clowns gave him unbelievable a 2 year contract.
I expect a temporary manager in place for WBA.
But I’ve no confidence the clowns would know a decent manager if he walked into a room.

Rhyswilli3303 wrote:The club is bad and some of the pricks on here who thought we had a shot at the playoffs under MM are just as bad.

You’ll all have your Liverpool shirts on tonight.

Mate calling fans P++++ is totally out of order and should apologise to forum :twisted:

Danny Says wrote:There can be no justification for McCarthy not being sacked.
But I’ve no confidence the clowns would know a decent manager if he walked into a room.

Sure to be a discussion for after the game... :thumbup:

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:23 pm

Getting the scores come through the app, got to be said it’s f*cking embarrassing

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:25 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Rhyswilli3303 wrote:The club is bad and some of the pricks on here who thought we had a shot at the playoffs under MM are just as bad.

Mate calling fans P++++ is totally out of order and should apologise to forum :twisted:

Allan, Mr Angry has been quiet this week but waiting on an opportunity to reappear...

Sadly, the team have given him the opportunity to cream himself and the post above is evidence...

He should have apologised last week but didn't, so I wouldn't hold out too much hope for today... :(

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:26 pm

Just to let everyone know,I am not a Prick and do not have a Liverpool shirt.

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:26 pm

Okay skid/barrywelsh/ keyboard warrior/whoever you are, as usual you are right.

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:27 pm

snoopystorm wrote:Getting the scores come through the app, got to be said it’s f*cking embarrassing

It's not a good watch, fella; but we need to look at the underlying situation to see the real issue(s)

Sure to be a debate after the game... :thumbup:

LATEST SCORE: BLACKBURN ROVERS 4 - 1 CARDIFF CITY

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:27 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Why? There’s a handful of you on here who can post negative and derogatory comments and remarks to people and the club without anything being said. Most are admins/moderators so nothing will be done to the special bunch.

Double standards on here.

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:28 pm

Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Allan, Mr Angry has been quiet this week but waiting on an opportunity to reappear...

Sadly, the team have given him the opportunity to cream himself and the post above is evidence...

He should have apologised last week but didn't, so I wouldn't hold out too much hope for today... :(

Chris we are all angry at this performance and we all feel like call some on here names but you do not insult them by calling them P++++ because they dont agree with a viewpoint...

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:29 pm

Plymuff Bloobird wrote:Just to let everyone know,I am not a Prick and do not have a Liverpool shirt.

And neither am I, wouldn’t be caught dead in that top lol

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:30 pm

Rhyswilli3303 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Why? There’s a handful of you on here who can post negative and derogatory comments and remarks to people and the club without anything being said. Most are admins/moderators so nothing will be done to the special bunch.

Double standards on here.

Derogatory remarks is not calling good fans P +++++ because they believed in the team ? But not sure you can see that as you dont believe in anything good about club :roll:
Last edited by pembroke allan on Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:31 pm

We go with what we got and sadly we are shite with what we got but we will still be fans when the boardroom move on, manager and players although at this rate I'm expecting 11 kids running out next season but it is what it is :bluescarf:

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:34 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:We go with what we got and sadly we are shite with what we got but we will still be fans when the boardroom move on, manager and players although at this rate I'm expecting 11 kids running out next season but it is what it is :bluescarf:

It's not the kids that will be problem its who's managing them that could be the problem

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:37 pm

Playing better but damage already done come on city win this 5-4 :thumbup:

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:38 pm

We should play the under 18 defence midweek, not sure they could do any worse.

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:40 pm

Danny Says wrote:There can be no justification for McCarthy not being sacked.

Apart from Warnock and Malky.

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:40 pm

Began just put wide

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:43 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:We should play the under 18 defence midweek, not sure they could do any worse.

Thats the worrying thing nothing mick can do about the way nelson and Morrison couldn't see their striker standing alone... youngsters certainly wont play worse thats for sure

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:44 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:We should play the under 18 defence midweek, not sure they could do any worse.

Thats the worrying thing nothing mick can do about the way nelson and Morrison couldn't see their striker standing alone... youngsters certainly wont play worse thats for sure

Got to say i would have started mcguinnes at the back

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:45 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:We go with what we got and sadly we are shite with what we got but we will still be fans when the boardroom move on, manager and players although at this rate I'm expecting 11 kids running out next season but it is what it is :bluescarf:

It's not the kids that will be problem its who's managing them that could be the problem

What decent manager is going to want to come in to cost cut galore and go with what's there that's the problem right there. We all knew Mm was a dinosaur before he come here let's be honest. If we have to play with 11 kids so be it i wont bitch about it like some. The owner has given up hope clearly after spunking money up the wall for years and I can see why he's stopped spending with everything that's gone on. Who could blame him as we wouldn't carry on feeding a bottomless pit let's be honest. Still we carry on regardless as much as it kills me watching thos dogshit 5 at the back without any width and players just going through the motions picking up big money. Next season when the likes of Morrisson, ralls and a good few big earner others have gone as there contracts are up it will be cheaper options coming in again so we will have the same moaning eitherway on social media unless we are winning every week but that's the joys of being fans :bluescarf:

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:48 pm

Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Got to say i would have started mcguinnes at the back

Yes why not.. to me Morrison is weak link said it long ago may have been Nelson's fault for 1st goal but need confidence in your defensive partner and tbh Morrison doesn't fill me with confidence..

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:49 pm

Boy have we missed Giles what a player

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:49 pm

Pen for Blackburn rubbing salt in the wounds... appalling performance

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:50 pm

5 now if anybody is still watching

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:51 pm

Igovernor wrote:Boy have we missed Giles what a player

crosses in stationary or on the run. excellent

Made lot difference wtf is Phillip's doing? 5-1

Final minute penalty to Blackburn, which is converted and sees a hat-trick for Ben Bereton :(

LATEST SCORE: BLACKBURN ROVERS 5 - 1 CARDIFF CITY

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:52 pm

He is very unlikely to be here after January though.