Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mick McCarthy Scott Parker

Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:00 am

One of the reason we lost the game yesterday was simple styles of play Scott Parker young done well at Fulham and right up there with the modern way of playing mick McCarthy old school been around the block a few times but still setting up teams like he did at other clubs .I’m not having a go at mm but I felt that Bournemouth were quiet a good side passed it well more so in the second half and where very quick on the break and always quiet dangerous .once again we let a player run with the ball plays a pass in and they score this has happened three time in three games in all fairness we should have closed the player down before he’shot the ball in the net and once again we are chasing the game .To be fair to city they didn’t give in but through out the game they didn’t create much either yes we did have a spell where I thought we would Nick a draw but bourmouth stood firm didn’t think brown had a good game bit lightweight for me can’t believe Celtic are interested in signing but as I said earlier contrast of styles won the game for Bournemouth