Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season ticket refund

Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:35 am

Hi has anyone had a refund on last year's season ticket, due to covid and no fans they rolled them over to this year , my dad who is in his 70,s and a lifelong city fan is unable to attend this year as he has been diagnosed with cancer, I phoned the ticket office to explain that last year it was covid which stopped fans and since then he is I'll and is unable to attend this season ,I was told they are not giving refunds ,I have said he would love to go but is dying not getting any joy at the moment

Re: Season ticket refund

Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:05 pm

Laughing gravy wrote:Hi has anyone had a refund on last year's season ticket, due to covid and no fans they rolled them over to this year , my dad who is in his 70,s and a lifelong city fan is unable to attend this year as he has been diagnosed with cancer, I phoned the ticket office to explain that last year it was covid which stopped fans and since then he is I'll and is unable to attend this season ,I was told they are not giving refunds ,I have said he would love to go but is dying not getting any joy at the moment

Send a letter/ e-mail addressed to ken choo marking private personal and send to club just give him your fan details and explanation best option.....

Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:14 pm

Laughing gravy

Could do with a refund for this season never mind last season

Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:30 pm

montyblue wrote:Laughing gravy

If all that matters is winning or style then go and get a season ticket at Man City, Chelsea, Man Utd or Liverpool.

Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:57 pm

WORCESTER CCFC

It was tounge in cheek or are you the only person who can voice there opinions good or bad i am sure everthing you post is not positive
Leave it out mate.

Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:24 pm

montyblue wrote:WORCESTER CCFC

It was tounge in cheek or are you the only person who can voice there opinions good or bad i am sure everthing you post is not positive
Leave it out mate.

MONTYBLUE

Did you really need to comment in the first place, if you had nothing constructive to give the OP...? :roll:

Note to self: Now wait for it... :laughing6:

Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:47 pm

SVEN WORCESTER

I suppose you' ll be ticking off the cardiff coucillors post next for been negative.

Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:11 pm

montyblue wrote:SVEN WORCESTER

I suppose you' ll be ticking off the cardiff coucillors post next for been negative.

Why are you leaving me out? is it because I did not think it worth posting anything about your silly post!

Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:42 pm

Im sure they will do the right thing in this case. Surely they are not that out of touch with the people.

Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:43 pm

montyblue wrote:SVEN WORCESTER

Well, to be fair, the Councillor had a valid view (agree with it or not) on a valid topic...

You just jumped on to be 'funny' and failed (miserably again) :thumbright: :laughing6:

Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:02 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
montyblue wrote:Laughing gravy

If all that matters is winning or style then go and get a season ticket at Man City, Chelsea, Man Utd or Liverpool.

It really is one or the other, or both if you’re lucky. That’s all that matters. Winning, or nevermind but played well. Or winning playing well.

Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:07 pm

Sven wrote:
montyblue wrote:WORCESTER CCFC

Leave it out mate.

MONTYBLUE

Did you really need to comment in the first place, if you had nothing constructive to give the OP...? :roll:

Think need to look at op name to take it for what it is.. laughing gravy mmmmm someone having a laugh undoubtedly 5 posts in 5 yrs
:o ....not worth having a spat over it leave it for a more deserving cause? :clap:

Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:18 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:
montyblue wrote:
WORCESTER CCFC wrote:
Leave it out mate.

MONTYBLUE

Think need to look at op name to take it for what it is.. laughing gravy mmmmm someone having a laugh undoubtedly 5 posts in 5 yrs
:o ....not worth having a spat over it leave it for a more deserving cause? :clap:

Cheeky git. I don't take my father dying lightly and why would I post it. It's up to me how much I post on here