Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ CCFC / BEST RUN OF RESULTS IN OVER 10YRS “

Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:35 pm

When praise is deserved, I love to say and post it :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

For me these players are a lot better quality than the ones we have just put in the first team squad :bluebird: :bluebird:

Last season we lost way more than we won.

This season we have won 4 in a row :bluebird: :bluebird:

Best run of results for the U23’S in over 10 years :thumbright: :bluebird:

Chanka Zimba outstanding so far :bluebird:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=223846 :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

:bluebird: :bluebird: “ CARDIFF CITY’S U23’S 2021-22 “ :bluebird: :bluebird:

CARDIFF CITY U23’S 1 WIGAN U23’S 0 :bluebird:

CARDIFF CITY U23’S 3 PETERBOROUGH U23’S 1 :bluebird: :bluebird:

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY U23’S 0 CARDIFF CITY U23’S 3 :bluebird: :bluebird:

CARDIFF CITY U23’S 2 SHEFFIELD UNITRD U23’S 0 :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ CCFC / BEST RUN OF RESULTS IN OVER 10YRS “

Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:37 pm

You won't win anything with kids...............

Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:04 pm

Great start by them.

Zimba and Evans doing well.

Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:23 pm

I’ve seen a lot of buzz around Zimba, is he good enough to step up to the first team if needed?

Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:27 pm

Watched the first half - really impressed with them. Kept ball on the ground - hardly any hoofball. :thumbright:

They dominated and harassed Sheffield Utd and it was such a breath of fresh air compared to the first team last Saturday.
I know it’s too soon to judge youngsters and we have to be careful but a couple on the bench wouldn’t look out of place for me.

Some hope for the future fingers crossed :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:31 pm

64Ninian wrote:Watched the first half - really impressed with them. Kept ball on the ground - hardly any hoofball. :thumbright:

They dominated and harassed Sheffield Utd and it was such a breath of fresh air compared to the first team last Saturday.
I know it’s too soon to judge youngsters and we have to be careful but a couple on the bench wouldn’t look out of place for me.

Unfortunately we have got to many non footballing players in 1st team to allow youngsters to play kind football you saw today.... need a new manager to get best out of them

Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:31 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
64Ninian wrote:Watched the first half - really impressed with them. Kept ball on the ground - hardly any hoofball. :thumbright:

Unfortunately we have got to many non footballing players in 1st team to allow youngsters to play kind football you saw today.... need a new manager to get best out of them

Yep

Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:12 pm

Big Hill Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Yep

Not saying they are rubbish at football they are in fact very good but playing out from back or through midfield is certainly not their forte... :D