Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MICK McCARTHY: Four defeats in five, anything different you

Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:05 am

Four defeats in five, anything different you have to do now?

MICK McCARTHY:

"Having lost Joe Ralls and Gilo, they both were playing well, and I’m not suggesting anyone who came in did anything different, but we were on a bit of a roll.

I do think that Kieffer has been affected by Covid, being off. It’s strange, when he played the two years non stop he was fine. And then as soon as he went away with Wales and he got Covid, then he was a close contact and he couldn’t train again, I do think that’s affected him.

We have not really been as efficient as we could be."

Mick McCarthy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: MICK McCARTHY: Four defeats in five, anything different

Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:11 pm

Shows the real effect of Covid; particularly on the unvaccinated... ;) :(

Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:35 pm

Mick giving the answer to a completely different question..

Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:15 am

Poor results, worse performances. Mick is under pressure already. Not sure how much longer this shit football will be tolerated if the results don't improve.

Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:41 pm

I hate to say .the players have stopped playing for him .same as Harris

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:47 pm

Change the headline

Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:10 pm

DEANO wrote:I hate to say .the players have stopped playing for him .same as Harris

Comparisons are being made against that horrible run last season. After the Coventry game I was worried that we would go on a similar run and what made it worse was that it was too early in the season to fear that. Well I'm fearing it now.

Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:59 pm

Well lets hope it is not left too late to make a change. If the players have stopped playing for him then a change has to be made. I said in another thread promote Steve Morrison from the U23's at least the young players coming through would know the system