Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO Vincent Tan……

Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:35 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:You watch City,,,, what do you think?

I can tell you now, Sam has never missed watching a City game from the day he left :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Blue78 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Sam ReaN wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:He doesn't think. If we are 'customers' he is giving us less than zero value for money, and, is doing NOTHING about it.

What should he do then?

Probably sell up by the end of this season if he cant get anymore money from malaysia.
wont get anything from Cardiff this season

Which one of the queue of potential buyers would you prefer him to enter talks with mate?

Sam Hammam please.....

REALLY?! I mean WTF.

Why on earth (apart from nostalgic reasons and boys club) would anyone want Sam back.

Sam has the contacts, knows his football insider out, inspires atmosphere, players , staff loved him and now he has the money , he never had before . Wealthy beyond now :bluebird: :bluebird:

At least he loves Cardiff , I know the true facts , not media shite .

Majority of fans live him and as we see time and time again the fickle ones soon change with a bit of success.

Tan does not give a shite

I've met Sam a few times since his original departure. A true gentleman if you ask me.

Without doubt knows his football and loves the game.

If it is true he is now wealthy and manages to get back into the club as the owner then watch all those Tan lovers change allegiance. Let's face it here all the Tan lovers only want him here because he has money to pay any tax bill thrown our way. After that they struggle to see what benefit he has brought to us.

Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:02 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Blue78 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Sam ReaN wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:He doesn't think. If we are 'customers' he is giving us less than zero value for money, and, is doing NOTHING about it.

What should he do then?

Probably sell up by the end of this season if he cant get anymore money from malaysia.

Which one of the queue of potential buyers would you prefer him to enter talks with mate?

Sam Hammam please.....

REALLY?! I mean WTF.

Why on earth (apart from nostalgic reasons and boys club) would anyone want Sam back.

Sam has the contacts, knows his football insider out, inspires atmosphere, players , staff loved him and now he has the money , he never had before . Wealthy beyond now :bluebird: :bluebird:

Majority of fans live him and as we see time and time again the fickle ones soon change with a bit of success.

I've met Sam a few times since his original departure. A true gentleman if you ask me.

If it is true he is now wealthy and manages to get back into the club as the owner then watch all those Tan lovers change allegiance. Let's face it here all the Tan lovers only want him here because he has money to pay any tax bill thrown our way. After that they struggle to see what benefit he has brought to us.

SH only loves himself ..he may have football knowledge he may have got club bouncincing ect ect ... but he did all this at Wimbledon and look what he did to them? When he left he left a club without a home ...
Did he give a shi'ite no.... only need to look at his so called borrowing to invest in city to see he is only looking after himself thats what council thought at the time of ccs being built.....as for tan I hope he goes soon like you say whats benefit as he done for city? but dont blame him for not selling to any organisation that as SH involved...
You speak of those that love tan looking at some of posts on here there are some that love SH? No idea why but hey ho takes all sorts.

Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:48 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Blue78 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Sam ReaN wrote:

What should he do then?

Sam Hammam please.....

REALLY?! I mean WTF.

If it is true he is now wealthy and manages to get back into the club as the owner then watch all those Tan lovers change allegiance. Let's face it here all the Tan lovers only want him here because he has money to
pay any tax bill thrown our way. After that they struggle to see what benefit he has brought to us.

Spot on Ian on all accounts :thumbright:

At least Sam is a football man , never ever been relegated , a winner and loves the game :bluebird:

I can tell you now he very very wealthy now.

Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:50 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Blue78 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Sam ReaN wrote:

What should he do then?

Sam Hammam please.....

REALLY?! I mean WTF.

SH only loves himself ..he may have football knowledge he may have got club bouncincing ect ect ... but he did all this at Wimbledon and look what he did to them? When he left he left a club without a home ...
Did he give a shi'ite no.... only need to look at his so called borrowing to invest in city to see he is only looking after himself thats what council thought at the time of ccs being built.....as for tan I hope he goes soon like you say whats benefit as he done for city? but dont blame him for not selling to any organisation that as SH involved...
You speak of those that love tan looking at some of posts on here there are some that love SH? No idea why but hey ho takes all sorts.

Wrong Allan, Sam loves acknowledgment, who does not, You actually don’t know Sam, I have now known him very very well for 21 yrs and we talk Cardiff 5 days a week .

Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:29 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Blue78 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Sam ReaN wrote:

What should he do then?

Sam Hammam please.....

REALLY?! I mean WTF.

Tan lovers change allegiance?

Many of the Tan ‘lovers’ actually are Cardiff ‘lovers’ and realise that Tan is doing his best with a bad situation.

We had better be careful what we wish for. There are numerous clubs who would love the stability that Tan offers.

However, we also rate Sam too and the majority of his time here. However only the most blinkered of Sam ‘lovers’ would refuse to acknowledge that it ended badly for Sam at the club. Black Friday and the week of was very bad times.

If Sam is very wealthy and could put his actual money in like Tan and give a fair price then of course anyone would like that.

Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Blue78 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Sam ReaN wrote:

What should he do then?

Sam Hammam please.....

REALLY?! I mean WTF.

If it is true he is now wealthy and manages to get back into the club as the owner then watch all those Tan lovers change allegiance. Let's face it here all the Tan lovers only want him here because he has money to
pay any tax bill thrown our way. After that they struggle to see what benefit he has brought to us.

Spot on Ian on all accounts :thumbright:

At least Sam is a football man , never ever been relegated , a winner and loves the game :bluebird:

I can tell you now he very very wealthy now.

Here is a sensible, easy solution. Get SH to transfer the necessary amount into one of my dormant accounts. I will then, after a week or so, offer VT what he wants to sell.

I do not want any recognition, adulation or any financial benefit.

I will then ask for a lifetime honorary position obviously anonymously.

I'll settle for 6 seats and free bar.

But you MUST GUARANTEE absolutely no mention of my incredible sacrifice arranging SH's glorious return.

C'mon City Onwards and upwards.

Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Blue78 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Sam ReaN wrote:

What should he do then?

Sam Hammam please.....

REALLY?! I mean WTF.

If he loves Cardiff does that mean he has dropped the court case against us?

As has been said before, having wealth now doesn’t mean that much when you have to operate within FFP. You can only spend what you are allowed to spend - so unless Sam coming in is suddenly going to increase the income stream, it makes little difference.

Majority of fans on this board might love him - it’s not the same elsewhere.