Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My View

Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:23 pm

Firstly i have to say that MM is limited with what players he has, but having said that, to me he seems to be like a rabbit in the headlamps.
I still think we have players who would make a difference.
What i do think is MM is slowly losing the plot, he really does need to take a chance and really change things around.

Mcguinnes should have started today and baccuna should not have, hopefully Tuesday Ralls will be back. as for the defence I thought we would have reverted to a back four, but having said that we have only one winger, Giles, but I would have sang as the right midfield. up front it would be moore and collins with Ralls pack and colwill, in midfield, but what do I know.

You cannot play the same formation we are playing now and losing and expect to get a different result.
Do I think that MM will change, I am sorry to say I do not think so, if he does not then, I cannot see him being here much longer.
So in conlusion we do have the players what we do not have is a different formation.

Re: My View

Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:28 pm

Igovernor wrote:Firstly i have to say that MM is limited with what players he has, but having said that, to me he seems to be like a rabbit in the headlamps.
What i do think is MM is slowly losing the plot, he really does need to take a chance and really change things around.

Mcguinnes should have started today and baccuna should not have, hopefully Tuesday Ralls will be back. as for the defence I thought we would have reverted to a back four, but having said that we have only one winger, Giles, but I would have sang as the right midfield. up front it would be moore and collins with Ralls pack and colwill, in midfield, but what do I know.

You cannot play the same formation we are playing now and losing and expect to get a different result.
Do I think that MM will change, I am sorry to say I do not think so, if he does not then, I cannot see him being here much longer.
So in conlusion we do have the players what we do not have is a different formation.

Agree this side and formation isn't working and needs changing

Re: My View

Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:02 pm

Igovernor wrote:Firstly i have to say that MM is limited with what players he has, but having said that, to me he seems to be like a rabbit in the headlamps.

I think MM doesn’t have limited players,what he has is limited vision on his playing styles and it worked when he first came but it’s gone sour now and needs changing ASAP.
I believe we have the players to play a different system.