Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MR TAN

Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:36 am

Mr Tan you have invested millions into the club for which we should all be grateful.
The major problem is that you know nothing about football therefore quite rightly you appoint personnel who can run the football club for you.
However you have employed people who know absolutely nothing about football. Dalman and Choo.
They are devaluing your investment.
It is time for you to make a decision.
Sack both of them and employ football people or if you are not prepared to do this then cut your losses and sell the club.
City fans have had enough.

Re: TAN

Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:33 am

Blueberry Jam wrote:Mr Tan you have invested millions into the club for which we should all be grateful.
The major problem is that you know nothing about football therefore quite rightly you appoint personnel who can run the football club for you.
However you have employed people who know absolutely nothing about football. Dalman and Choo.
Sack both of them and employ football people or if you are not prepared to do this then cut your losses and sell the club.

Couldn't have put it better myself. Dalman and Choo are the people who have to go.

Re: MR TAN

Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:03 pm

Blueberry Jam wrote:Mr Tan you have invested millions into the club for which we should all be grateful.

Who would you replace them with? I want actual names not a generic meaningless statement (people with football knowledge :roll: )

Dalman and Choo are responsible for the day to day running of CCFC. They don't identify players for the manager to sign. The manager (atm Mick McCarthy) is employed to identify players which would benefit the squad and pass his recommendations on.

The Board will then look at the financial position and whether we can afford to make signings and still comply with S&P/FFP as we don't want a points deduction sanction.

If in the future we do receive a points deduction then I would 100% back your position that Dalman and Choo would bear responsibility for that outcome. But up to this point we haven't so I think your anger is misguided.

We have lost 5 of the last 6 six games, responsibility for that is at the door of the manager and players

Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:10 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Who would you replace them with? I want actual names not a generic meaningless statement (people with football knowledge :roll: )

Dalman and Choo are responsible for the day to day running of CCFC. They don't identify players for the manager to sign. The manager (atm Mick McCarthy) is employed to identify players which would benefit the squad and pass his recommendations on.

The Board will then look at the financial position and whether we can afford to make signings and still comply with S&P/FFP as we don't want a points deduction sanction.

If in the future we do receive a points deduction then I would 100% back your position that Dalman and Choo would bear responsibility for that outcome. But up to this point we haven't so I think your anger is misguided.

We have lost 5 of the last 6 six games, responsibility for that is at the door of the manager and players

:thumbup: :clap: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:35 pm

It goes further than that though.

We are going full steam to use our fringe players. From what I have read MM took this job on knowing full well this is what he had to do. So where did this order come from? Well definitely upstairs and that to me means Tan, Dalman and Choo.

It looks like we will not be deducted points which is the good thing about all this. However, are we risking playing League one football next season which none of us want. Well if we go into January fearing that then there is only one man and one man only who can do anything about that.

Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:56 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

We are going full steam to use our fringe players. From what I have read MM took this job on knowing full well this is what he had to do. So where did this order come from? Well definitely upstairs and that to me means Tan, Dalman and Choo.

It looks like we will not be deducted points which is the good thing about all this. However, are we risking playing League one football next season which none of us want. Well if we go into January fearing that then there is only one man and one man only who can do anything about that.

Warnock!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:24 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

I have no doubt MM was told by 'upstairs' that he had to use fringe/academy players even before he took the job. That would tie in with the costing we had to introduce due to the loss of £36m in parachute payments. As previously stated if we didn't then we would definitely end up playing League One football due to a 12 point deduction.

The best option was to cut our costs and comply with S&P/FFP. If we hadn't then we would continue to get points/fines/transfer embargos. The obvious end game would have been relegation.