Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Nathan Jones

Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:11 pm

I could really see Nathan Jones doing a good job at this club would really like to see him here in my opinion

Re: Nathan Jones

Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:56 pm

Bluebirdford wrote:I could really see Nathan Jones doing a good job at this club would really like to see him here in my opinion

Hiya Nath :thumbup:

Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:29 pm

moonboots wrote:
Bluebirdford wrote:I could really see Nathan Jones doing a good job at this club would really like to see him here in my opinion

Hiya Nath :thumbup:

:laughing6:

Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:23 am

Good manager, has one main fault he can’t stop tinkering and tweaking when his teams are going well, it’s his downfall.

Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:38 am

Monmouth wrote:Good manager, has one main fault he can’t stop tinkering and tweaking when his teams are going well, it’s his downfall.

Stoke fans thought he was awful !!

Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:49 am

I think he was on a hiding to nothing at Stoke though.
He inherited a bunch of overpaid prima donnas who thought they were better than they were and so couldn't be arsed to make an effort.

Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:49 am

I think he was on a hiding to nothing at Stoke though.
He inherited a bunch of overpaid prima donnas who thought they were better than they were and so couldn't be arsed to make an effort.

Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:54 am

Clusterman wrote:I think he was on a hiding to nothing at Stoke though.

He’d pretty much get the same bunch if he came here then.

Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:40 pm

Quite a lot of them are still there but the current manager doesn't seem to have a problem getting a tune out of them.

Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:09 pm

Maybe reality has sunk in with them

Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:27 pm

Sounds like our lot!

Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:04 pm

Not convinced that NJ would do much here