Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PLEASE NOTE: POSSIBLE STREET PARKING ISSUE

Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:33 pm

A warning to anyone who has parked their cars in Railway Terrace (behind Kitchener School)

My niece has a flat there and has been informed that CCTV is going to be installed along the street, recording vehicles parking there without the required residents permit

They have had complaints from residents unable to park, due to this issue for a number of years by all accounts?

My niece doesn't drive but has applied for a permit for me to put in the car on game days, so just a heads up that the council are about to step up their monitoring of that street!!

Not sure about other streets yet, but lots have Residents Parking Only now, so wouldn't be surprised if they follow suit!

Re: PLEASE NOTE: POSSIBLE STREET PARKING ISSUE

Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:57 pm

bluesince62 wrote:A warning to anyone who has parked their cars in Railway Terrace (behind Kitchener School)

My niece has a flat there and has been informed that CCTV is going to be installed along the street, recording vehicles parking there without the required residents permit

They have had complaints from residents unable to park, due to this issue for a number of years by all accounts?

My niece doesn't drive but has applied for a permit for me to put in the car on game days, so just a heads up that the council are about to step up their monitoring of that street!!

Not sure about other streets yet, but lots have Residents Parking Only now, so wouldn't be surprised if they follow suit!

Cardiff getting on a par with Bristol as being totally anti car.. in lots places in Cardiff the residents fone want permit parking because it restricts who can visit them .... believe it's one named permit for householder and one visitors permit .... soon wont be able to park within a mile or more of ground .. :o