The players out of contract and MM

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby PontreBlue » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:48 pm

What a shower of shit that was :banghead: :banghead:

All the players out of contract i hope we dont renew a single one none of them are deserving of a new contract.

And as for Mick just go get a new manager in someone who is progressive likes to play football needs to be a well thought out appointment though which i have absolutely no confidence in the club to get.
PontreBlue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: The players out of contract and MM

Postby davids » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:27 pm

PontreBlue wrote:What a shower of shit that was :banghead: :banghead:

All the players out of contract i hope we dont renew a single one none of them are deserving of a new contract.

And as for Mick just go get a new manager in someone who is progressive likes to play football needs to be a well thought out appointment though which i have absolutely no confidence in the club to get.

Perhaps they've already been told that none of them will be getting a new contract or they realise that the writing is very much on the wall and have decided to stop trying for the rest of the season.

At least Bacuna has only got another seven years on his contract.

We need to build the team around him next season in League 1.
davids

Return to General Chat