Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RESIGN RESIGN

Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:48 pm

If mick had an ounce of honour he would hold his hands up and bow out
but he won't like i have said before he could' nt care less whether the fans are there or not just staying in a job picking up a wage and watchung the fans dwindle 17,000 tonight be 15 next game we new we where going to loose tonight but why not give it a go at least warnock set up to give it a go
cannot watch anymore defensive football absolutly dire to watch.

Re: RESIGN RESIGN

Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:35 pm

And you couldn't put that on one of the several 'Mick must go' threads already established...? :roll:

Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:47 am

SVEN

I just put that as soon as i got back to van did' nt trawl through other post just wanted to put down how i felt after making the effort to sit through that soaking wet.

Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:51 am

montyblue wrote:SVEN

I just put that as soon as i got back to van did' nt trawl through other post just wanted to put down how i felt after making the effort to sit through that soaking wet.

That’s a fair point Monty boy but as you say there’s no way that he’ll resign.
The crowd was nowhere near the 17,000 announced though. In my opinion it was a few thousand lower although boosted by a very good and noisy WBA support.

Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:20 pm

OrgionalGrangeEndBlue

I was quite shocked when they said 17,000 it was canton not full
ninian not full
grandstand hardly any
same as family.
It' ll get worse i'am afraid

Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:24 pm

He'd be an idiot if he resigned.

He knows that if/when he gets sacked he'll have a good pay off and he'll then probably have a decent few months in the sun.

The bigger problem is that when he goes, he'll be replaced with a carbon copy.

None of the names mentioned on here will even be considered by the club.

A bit like when some on here were convinced that we'd appoint Eddie Howe after Harris left.

Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:01 pm

Sven wrote:And you couldn't put that on one of the several 'Mick must go' threads already established...? :roll:

Glad you could understand it.

I didn’t have a clue what he was on about.