Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Under The Ninian Stand.

Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:00 am

Pre match entertainment with a sort of lighthearted Q&A with Darren Purse.A very good idea in my eyes.
Don’t know if it is every week.

Re: Under The Ninian Stand.

Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:38 am

theclaw wrote:Pre match entertainment with a sort of lighthearted Q&A with Darren Purse.A very good idea in my eyes.

We have gary bell dave Carver and sometimes damon searle on level 4 mingling with fans....

Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:14 am

pembroke allan wrote:
theclaw wrote:Pre match entertainment with a sort of lighthearted Q&A with Darren Purse.A very good idea in my eyes.

We have gary bell dave Carver and sometimes damon searle on level 4 mingling with fans....

Gary Bell and Dave Carver, now that was one our best ever combinations at full back. Gary Bell was a wing back before we had even heard of the expression.

Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:39 am

JJ1927 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Gary Bell and Dave Carver, now that was one our best ever combinations at full back. Gary Bell was a wing back before we had even heard of the expression.

Said to them they should be playing..... :laughing6: