Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mc Carthy the Attitude man

Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:01 pm

Let’s be honest from the first home game against Barnsley he was called upon to to the ayatollah which twice he declined
That too myself said everything totally not intrested in the rapore with the fans the man was never my choice you have to blame those barn blind idiots who gave him the contract after and think about this kept up afloat minus a crowd which probably suited him , city should have at seasons end said thanks mick for what achieved but your not the manager we want
There at the time we’re a few really good managers available that would have been the ideal candidates for the job
Chris Wilder for one the ex Fulham boss who is now at Sheff Utd also ex city man we could have nicked Gareth Ainsworth all football minded coaches , I’m a season ticket holder in the canton I’ve been privileged the past few home games to watch from the grandstand every time I’ve clocked Mc Carthy he stand on the same spot in the technical area arms folded and looking totally clueless where plan B is coming from !he destroyed Ipswich Town to which they haven’t been able to recover from the same goes here go down and it’s gonna be a hell of a long way back , the problem now is sack him and it’s a compo payment so why not give Steve Morrison a crack at it till end of season if it’s got to done give Mc Carthy the number 2 spot same as that useless tw*t Trollope was wether he accepts or not tough shit ! I lost faith with city before many moons ago ! I fear it’s going to happen again if they Persue to stick with this cretin of a manager hope I’m proved wrong