Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Only big Sam can save us

Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:02 pm

Big sam is the man for us :lol:

Re: Only big Sam can save us

Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:47 pm

Would rather Chris Wilder but we wouldn't get either

It would be steve morrison for a run of games and then they will asses i reckon........... if he even goes

Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:07 pm

This sums up our board of directors and club tweeting about toothpaste
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:51 pm

How about Alex Neil?

Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:44 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:Would rather Chris Wilder but we wouldn't get either

It would be steve morrison for a run of games and then they will asses i reckon........... if he even goes
k

We might get Wilder I believe he was up for the the Forest job. He he was willing to go for that job when they were bottom of the league and even losing to teams like,well, us don't see why he wouldn't come to us. We have mainly been in the championship with a couple of seasons in the premier league in the last twenty years we are not as crap as we were in the past. Can't see Wilder getting a premier league club so someone like us or Forest could be a good fit for him.

Trying out Morrison for couple of months might not be a bad option either. He knows what the youth team can do and the football would be much better. Might be attractive to the board as a cheap option too.

Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:00 pm

Crayfish wrote:

k

We might get Wilder I believe he was up for the the Forest job. He he was willing to go for that job when they were bottom of the league and even losing to teams like,well, us don't see why he wouldn't come to us. We have mainly been in the championship with a couple of seasons in the premier league in the last twenty years we are not as crap as we were in the past. Can't see Wilder getting a premier league club so someone like us or Forest could be a good fit for him.

Trying out Morrison for couple of months might not be a bad option either. He knows what the youth team can do and the football would be much better. Might be attractive to the board as a cheap option too.

Morrison would have a difficult task on his hands to get the first team playing anything like the under 23s.

Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:31 pm

mjw6150 wrote:How about Alex Neil?

Good shout

Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:43 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Crayfish wrote:

k

Morrison would have a difficult task on his hands to get the first team playing anything like the under 23s.

He would but that’s where we need patience as fans.

Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:12 am

He's a brilliant manager for a club like us, but can't see him dropping down to the Championship.

Don't forget that West Brom wanted to keep him but he decided to leave.

He's also very expensive.

Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:51 am

cwmbachbluebird wrote:
mjw6150 wrote:How about Alex Neil?

Good shout

8-) I just think he knows the division and likes to play good football and at Preston took a team on a relatively low budget to the cusp of the play-offs. Also currently unemployed. Think it would be a good fit if MM left.