Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE END OF FLINT AND MORRISON ???

Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:50 pm

Well

Now we know that our defence has been slow and predictable throughout this season hense the reason we have defenders scoring at the start of this season i think its time to see change at the back.

I say start McGuiness and Brown at the back.
Pack and Ralls in Midfield
Colwill and Giles on the wings
Mark Harris up front with Moore.

Start this team and t will improve overtime because the problem is our defence is too slow and teams with quicker players will exploit this. So rest all 3 Mozza, Flint and Nelson for a while.

Re: THE END OF FLINT AND MORRISON ???

Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:43 pm

Mark harris is a league one player at best imo

to be honest half of our squad is league one at the moment

Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:50 pm

I think you either pick Flint or Morrison, not both. Both out of contract at end of season, I'd honestly only keep one of them as both probably on good wages.

Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:55 pm

I can never remember the young kids name in malky's promotion season when all our centre halfs were injured. Brown reminds me of him. I am relieved every time he doesn't miss the ball or give it straight to the opposition as Nelson did at every opportunity last night.

I agree he has to get ballsy, I don't think he will. IMO NG will play most of his career as a centre half and McGuiness looked decent.

Nelson and Morrison look shot of confidence, time for Mozza to feel his groin in training or a similar excuse.

If Mick is totally sold with three at the back then we need out and out attacking wing backs, especially at home. We brought Giles in for that and I am sure Sang could do a job, 2 CM's Ralls and Pack (never been a pack fan) and Moore Colwell and Harris up top

Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:44 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:Well

Now we know that our defence has been slow and predictable throughout this season hense the reason we have defenders scoring at the start of this season i think its time to see change at the back.

I say start McGuiness and Brown at the back.
Pack and Ralls in Midfield
Colwill and Giles on the wings
Mark Harris up front with Moore.

Start this team and t will improve overtime because the problem is our defence is too slow and teams with quicker players will exploit this. So rest all 3 Mozza, Flint and Nelson for a while.

I see your thinking but Colwill far far too slow to be out wide.

Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:59 pm

llan bluebird wrote:I can never remember the young kids name in malky's promotion season when all our centre halfs were injured. Brown reminds me of him. I am relieved every time he doesn't miss the ball or give it straight to the opposition as Nelson did at every opportunity last night.

I agree he has to get ballsy, I don't think he will. IMO NG will play most of his career as a centre half and McGuiness looked decent.

Nelson and Morrison look shot of confidence, time for Mozza to feel his groin in training or a similar excuse.

If Mick is totally sold with three at the back then we need out and out attacking wing backs, especially at home. We brought Giles in for that and I am sure Sang could do a job, 2 CM's Ralls and Pack (never been a pack fan) and Moore Colwell and Harris up top

Are you thinking of Ben Nugent?

I remember the club let him go but amazingly re signed him a few months later.

Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:21 pm

Keep flint over Morrison any day :old:

Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:39 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:Mark harris is a league one player at best imo

to be honest half of our squad is league one at the moment

Struggled at Wrexham and Newport so League 2 at best....