Poll ended at Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:37 pm

Yes
45%
No
55%

Total votes : 44

Simple poll

Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:37 pm

The question is WILL he sack MM, not do you want him to, or should he. Neither is it a 'who will you replace him with

For me it's a no, as MM is doing his bidding and is the biggest yes man ever to hit the Cardiff City Stadium shores.

Re: Simple poll

Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:43 pm

Barclay1 wrote:The question is WILL he sack MM, not do you want him to, or should he. Neither is it a 'who will you replace him with

For me it's a no, as MM is doing his bidding and is the biggest yes man ever to hit the Cardiff City Stadium shores.

Yes he will. When, is another matter.

Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:37 pm

With exception of malkie who apparently was not a yes man ...every manager employed by tan as been a puppet and yes man for tan and they've all been sacked by tan so the answer unquestionably is yes he will sack him :thumbup:

Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:36 pm

pembroke allan wrote:With exception of malkie who apparently was not a yes man ...every manager employed by tan as been a puppet and yes man for tan and they've all been sacked by tan so the answer unquestionably is yes he will sack him :thumbup:

I see your point, but these are unprecedented time though when the owner seems uninterested enough just to let things roll.

Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:48 pm

Barclay1 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:With exception of malkie who apparently was not a yes man ...every manager employed by tan as been a puppet and yes man for tan and they've all been sacked by tan so the answer unquestionably is yes he will sack him :thumbup:

I see your point, but these are unprecedented time though when the owner seems uninterested enough just to let things roll.

He seems that way but even he knows that relegation means more debt or cut backs that will hinder any promotion cause..... people say got no football knowledge but after 10yrs he will no what's happened at other clubs and being a buisness man he will also know the financial cost of relegation and how hard it is to get promoted from div 1... I honestly see mick going soon by January at latest unl mick as put us well clear of relegation area but not sure mick will do that if last night's fiasco at team selection is anything to go by.

Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:06 pm

Barclay1 wrote:The question is WILL he sack MM, not do you want him to, or should he. Neither is it a 'who will you replace him with

The 'simple' fact is tgat this has already been done...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=223903

Is nothing your own work...? :roll:

Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:13 pm

Probably after a embarrassing game against the jacks if we get a hiding again..fans will vent their anger at tan n board and manager

Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:25 pm

Bit of a silly poll really isn’t it?
He’ll be sacked but you’ve put no time scale on it.
Bit of a nonsense really.

Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:50 pm

Hmmm,just who's stooge are you?

Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:21 pm

Sven wrote:

The 'simple' fact is tgat this has already been done...

https://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/view ... 2&t=223903

Is nothing your own work...? :roll:

Wasn't aware it had been done before. Please therefore feel free to remove the poll.

Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:24 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

I wasnt aware it was. I could have been more specific I guess. Would it have been silly then?

Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:25 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:

Hmmm,just who's stooge are you?

Nobody's... and that's a fact.

Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:27 pm

Don't know when, but it's a yes from me.

Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:25 pm

“Between now and the heat death of the universe will MM be sacked?”

Would’ve been tad less silly :)

Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:27 pm

Barclay1 wrote:

I wasnt aware it was. I could have been more specific I guess. Would it have been silly then?

Put simply, yes it would (for the reasons stated above)

Not taking it down, as you read (or scan) this Forum as much as anyone and there were enough other posts on the subject for them to be hard to miss ;)

Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:38 pm

Just my opinion, but whilst on the face of it, they appear a similar question, the one poll is sufficiently different to the other so as to warrant a different discussion.

I'm really not that precious over my polls, and accept as mods you may have wanted to remove it.

Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:55 pm

Barclay1 wrote:Just my opinion, but whilst on the face of it, they appear a similar question, the one poll is sufficiently different to the other so as to warrant a different discussion.

I'm really not that precious over my polls, and accept as mods you may have wanted to remove it.

As I said, we're not going to remove it...

The irony here is you are right, they are not quite the same; one is an original and valid poll, whilst the other was thrown together with little thought and an infinite end date that meant anyone who voted 'yes' would inevitably be right...eventually ;)