Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chris wilder

Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:11 pm

Go get him VT he's AVAILABLE, plays attacking football no nonsense manager

Re: Chris wilder

Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:15 pm

There’s plenty of decent managers available out there if we do get rid of Mick. My only worry is that the likes of Wilder, Howe and the likes will expect a hefty salary. I’d personally take Russell Slade over Mick at the minute.

Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:16 pm

Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:There’s plenty of decent managers available out there if we do get rid of Mick. My only worry is that the likes of Wilder, Howe and the likes will expect a hefty salary. I’d personally take Russell Slade over Mick at the minute.

Do you think that managers such as Howe, Wilder or any half decent manager would consider managing Cardiff at the moment under the restrictions currently be imposed by the owner and the board?

Didn't think that Mick would turn out to be a yes man but he seems to be exactly that.

Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:54 pm

davids wrote:
Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:There’s plenty of decent managers available out there if we do get rid of Mick. My only worry is that the likes of Wilder, Howe and the likes will expect a hefty salary. I’d personally take Russell Slade over Mick at the minute.

Do you think that managers such as Howe, Wilder or any half decent manager would consider managing Cardiff at the moment under the restrictions currently be imposed by the owner and the board?

Didn't think that Mick would turn out to be a yes man but he seems to be exactly that.

That’s all rumours, nobody actually knows if Mick is being Tan’s puppet. Unless you mean restrictions regarding the availability of money then most clubs will be going through the same. But I do think a manager who has been out of work for a while will be interested or at least apply for the job.